Reviews for Inside Joke
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
No, I would too (If I went to bible study...). Firefly pops into my head ALL THE TIME! Even if its not an appropriate time.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL Just random that I read this and it was good though I didn't get it. Fic's come out of thin air sometimes.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Well, maybe. But it was perfect, and exactly the sort of thing Book would find funny.

Poor Mal. :)
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Hm. The bible and Firefly. Nice combination. ;)
reject187 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I like this! It's fun finding someone else on here who's a Christian. Or...I mean, are you? sorry to assume. Just make sure that your first sentances draw the reader in and are interesting enough to keep their attention. And don't just tell, show as well. And that joke was very creative. keep it up!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was funny and it had some Biblical stuff, pretty cool. I like that! Great job, very well written and a cute oneshot.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Thank you for an enjoyable read. Only a joke like that could come from Book.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I applaud the idea. I've never studied the Bible in that much detail (I have a whole bunch of scriptures to study, being Mormon), and I didn't get it until you told me.
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
lol

This is so very true to the spirit of the show. Cool.

Don't worry, I can't even think about Noah without thinking about strange quantum explanations...
EdenLake chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Love it.

I remembered the name Malchus was from the Bible but I held off looking it up to get the full impact of your reveal. Nice job.
BetsyStrothgard chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
AWESOME.
scifilover365 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Dang I didn't get the joke before the explanation. I'd forgotten that that servant had a name. Guess this means I got to study my Bible more. Great job on the the story.
Daray5491 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
oh wow...I was just doing a Bible study a couple of weeks ago and Malchus and the ear came up...so I got it as soon as I remembered Mal's ear...that's so cool. lol