Reviews for Fourteen Saints, Fourteen Feelings
Zpan Sven chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
What a cool chapter! *is a big fan of both Deathmask and Aiolia* I love the way you write both characters, their interactions and very well-written dialogue
AuroraExecution chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
I like. Be careful though. You need to make sure you edit through your stuff so you don't have varying lines that don't end, like "Thanks to a perfectly-timed Starlight Extinction, the two survivors of the last Holy War".

Anyway, I loved the Alberich-sans-clothing trick.
AuroraExecution chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
These are really nice. (I don't like yaoi, as you know, so I just look at them as if they're all about friendship.) But again, very lovely. I really like the normal tone they take with each other.
Valora chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
I just want to say, beautiful. I believe that the story you have written is simply beautiful. I loved it!
Niteskye chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
That was unexpectedly good . . . except you called Aiolia Aiolos once. No biggie though.
LadyKnightSkye chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Sorry I didn't review earlier . . . I like how you try to explain why Aiolos didn't show up in Hades. Yay! *confetti* Me likey!
Kounellii chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Yo! Now THAT was good! I loved the last scene especially. It explains why Aiolos didn't join in the fray against sanctuary in the hades arc. Poor Shura, to live with that on his heart but at least he did indeed redeem himself by giving Shiryu excalibur.

~Irrelevant Maverick~
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Well, I must say that the last paragraph was confusing. Wait... I read it over. It makes sense now. Sorry. I like this chapter! I never was a big fan of Aiolos or Shura, so had to be pretty good to make me like them more! )
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Well, I haven't reviewed any of your stories, have I? Okay, this was incredibly good. I like the Mu/Saga pairing. It... was kinda fitting... Unfortunately for me, I still haven't gotten my hands on the rest of the Hades anime or the translated manga, so I have absolutely no idea what the wailing wall is. Bah.
Kohana Nightwish chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Wonderful story. It's Drama could bring tears to even the strongest person. Keep up the amazing work. :) :) :) :) :)
Strausser chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I am very impressed with the depth of writing in this story, both the first chapter and the second. I am eager to see how you portray the relationships between the other Gold Saints. I felt that your characterization of Mu, Saga, Shura and Aiolos was spot-on, especially in chapter 2, where you took the common idea of Shura killing Aiolos and created something beautiful with their friendship. And the ending was unexpected and wonderful. Please keep going. And thank you.
LadyKnightSkye chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I am sorry that I did not review earlier, the site wouldn't let me.

I got a hetero guy to write yaoi! I am good! ;)
DeathIsVirtue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I love this story! Its written very well and how it flows through the events is very smooth. The story itself was in a way sweet yet not so sweet that it makes you want to gag. I really do love how you portrayed this and the ending was by far my favorite. I hope that you get more inspiration to write more stories like this because your stories are really fun to read 0_