Reviews for Unrequited love
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, your vary talented, this short-story you wrote was amazing and romantic. I would see this as something a writer would have thought of, and it's similer to the real story. Katou alaways did worry about Iwaki, and Iwaki gets angry at Katou for thinking such things of Iwaki-san. They truly make a good pair and they went through so much in the manga (go to mangafox to read the manga if you haven't already.) But over all I would give you 4/5, honestly.
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Chapter 1? So there will be more? WHEN? LOL :D
mikaANDmika chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this is so cute! haru wo daiteita is my fav yaoi EVER!
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
honest... i like it... well the fact that iwaki is really cold towards katou at the beginning of their relationship is not well justified both in manga and movie and it's good to found one story touching that area of the couple's life... you can explore and play about how iwaki eventually fall for katou without realizing it...

we all know it takes really quite sometime for iwaki to accept katou... i was actually thinking it was more than 3 months... i guess... six months is justifiable enough before fate played it part and let them crossed path with antagonist-turned-great-help kikuchi katsuya himself, the renowned and forbidden gay actor(in his time...pity for him... really)

heheh... just one question though... are you planning to continue this into a more long and solid story...? i hope so... please update... i want to know what's going in your head as you imagine katou courting iwaki making him fall for him in that rather enough span of time... by the way... i said 6 months is justifiable enough for me before iwaki realized his feelings for katou... how about you... how long you think it takes for iwaki to admit that to himself?

lol... hope to hear from you... i'd also would like to know your voice about my very first fic of harudaki... it's entitled "It's Over"... hope to hear a good advice from you since your my sempai...lol...
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, you sure know Katou very well _

I think he's really IC in this story.

I personally love Iwaki more than Katou and I'd like Iwaki with pride.

I love your story, hoping there will be ch 2 _~
bishyfreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hi I just read your fanfic. I liked it very much. Are you planning to continue or did you move to another site. Thanks again. -
MsSupaFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Just like overprotective Katou to be jealous and worry about Iwaki. This is a great start! I hope you plan to write more soon!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This chapter is good! I really enjoyed it. Are you planning to write a second chapter by any chance? If you do, then just know that you have my support.
Tati-ai chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Well I want you to continue.

I was little confused about where in the OVA this is taking place. Is it after they move in together, after Iwaki's confession?

I loved the part in the OVA where when Iwaki gets jealous...*sigh*...but Kantou is cute too