Reviews for Plein Air For Two
despicableme chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Brilliant! And the ending was great :D
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
So casual about seeing Percy, and still go about doing whatever they want. So funny
Homesick-for-english-rain chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
I have never really read an Oliver/Percy slash but you have converted me completely! This was really sweet and funny :)
unique.normality chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this, although having Sirius say something at the end would have been good... and maybe more Percy/Oliver action
Your Greatest Fear chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
That was so amazing! Wow, I'm laughing and smiling like an idiot. I loved Ron in this! He was so cute, being a househusband, taking care of the kids, and being all blase about Sirius/Remus and Percy being with Oliver. Love that they made a bet, by the way.

I really, really loved this fic. Thank you for writing it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Oh my goodness!That was just awesome!Both my favorite parings here,and my god,i love Percy's thoughts!
Withershins chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Very fun, cute, and sweet. I loved it. I hadn't read any Percy/Oliver before this, but I am now converted.

Thanks for writing this!
Francesca Monterone chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story with one of my favorite pairings in it. Percy is sooo adorable!

And I love your depiction of Hermione... ;)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
You made me like Percy a lot more now. And I can actually see Percy and Oliver together!
TeaLover04 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
Brilliant! Just brilliant!
Threepwillow chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hee, this was so fun! I've never been much of a Percy fan but my love for Oliver can bring me around to just about anything, it seems, and the mental voice you've got going for Percy here is really quite hilarious. Keep up the fun, nifty work!
lege et lacrima chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Wow. That. Was. Awesome.

Your style is great, the story is hillarious, and god, the ending was funny. :D

Wowowow.

-L&L
Risu-chan14 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Your beautiful story just put Percy/Oliver on the list as my second favorite pairing (underneath Remus/Sirius). This story was exceptional, and I felt like I was really inside Percy's thought process. Fantastic! I love it.
TamTikitigo chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
This was so fantastic! I seriously cannot stress how much I adored this fanfic!
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
When I reviewed this originally I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the Hermione/Ron parts. I love that Hermione is Minister, that makes perfect sense. And Ron would be an amazing dad and husband. They made me very happy.

And now I'm left thinking about the portrait in the closet. I think they'll forget about it and over the years people will wonder why those particular sounds keep coming from that closet, and eventually, someone will find it and be utterly shocked.