Reviews for Nimble Fingers
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was wonderful and so well written. Great job!
Bellaaa3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OMG LOVED THAT XD So wishing for maybe a sequel. . ? ? ! ! Or make a whole story? ? ! ! I would DEFINITELY write reviews about how much I loved each and every chapter if you did that. . . ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
it was well written out
BarfBag25ImReally12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
LOL! hey, have you ever wondered what it would be like if mistukuni and chuck norris went into battle?
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Dark Hani is creepy~ A selfish demon no less.

LOL. I just got lost in my thoughts. Your story was amazing ! Like it a lot !
ashestothewind chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
haha! loved it you should continue it!

It's extremely absorbing i read it so fast and was so into it i was really disapointed when i reached the bottom and there wasn't another chapter
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow. I don't really like HunnyxHaruhi as a rule, but this was excellent!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great piece. I liked your characterization of Mitsukuni very much! There's so little written for this pairing, it's always interesting to see how it's done when it actually is posted- especially if it's well written, as this is.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The darker side of

Loved it!
miharu365 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow, I've never looked at it like that. Honey is a pervert in this.
kookey chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
~_~ So cute!
xxBatellaxthexonexandxonlyxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
too cute. the whole cookie analogy is so right in this context that it seems like a cookie itself.
angela chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This actually touches me. I think it's because it's shows honey's deeper side without making him OC. And the last part is like the realization that he doesn't want to steal love. He wants the affection freely given, which I understand since his family isn't big on affection.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
mother I like your stories, their very intriguing.

i wonder if i spelled that right. lol. (_).
wiiTneSs chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is very well written! I hope you could write mOre../ It totally matches Hunny's mature side character that it shows from time to time in the anime and manga. Afterall, he is the most mature out of all the hosts...