Reviews for All The Things She Said
Ms.RockstarXD chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
*sigh* Memories! I have never read a story as cute as this, it me all teary eyed. I think we've all been in a situation one time or another when a friendship crosses the line, so its something everyone can relate to. You did a really amazing job with this story, its my favorite ever! I love it! You did great! :)
SpriteOfTheLight chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Your a really good writer i hope you continue writing, the story is really sweet. Oh and Beautiful Innocence someone i knew from high shool and she is a great person._
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
CUTE! _ I've always liked that song, but I can't help but think that it's supposed to be about two girls since...it was. lol I also liked the line about how Tai should've done the reading two days ago for the quiz he failed - sounds like something I'd have done. :P
digifreak880 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
LOVED IT TAIORA ROCKS!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow, that was a beautiful story! Awsome job man
starry night blue chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh my goodness! This was so SO adorable!

I LOVED IT!

It was so sweet! Not too fluffy, but just right! I'm overwhelmed; really! You did a wonderful job!
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I must say I'm impressed.

I agree with Courage Sun. Not to fluffy and not to angsty. [i think it's a word.]

It was really god.

Cookies for you! :]]
Swimfan6 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
It's so SPINE-TINGLING!
Your Favorite Mistake chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Great Fiction!
Koolteen200 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Magnificient! I absolutely Loved it! I just had to imagine everything! It's so Great that Tai and Sora were able to admit their true feelings to one another! I also however saw 2 of my best friends in the same situation! I do agree, Words like "We have to talk" can definelty make a BIG difference about how one thinks or acts! I was totally playing the "All The Things She Said" song and I also played "Listen To Your Heart" towards the ending of the Fiction! It's strange how Love works, but indeed, having Sora & Tai together tied everything up so well! I'll be looking forward to reading other Fictions from you very soon! Excellent Job!
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this is so cute! i love it! :D
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
YaY! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Not too fluffy but not too angsty (if that's even a word) Very impressive my buddy .
Beautiful Innocence chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow, I know exactly how Sora feels, I've been there! I love this fiction..and I love that song! Its SO cute! I gotta say its my favorite fiction ever!