Reviews for Blue on Blue
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I've always liked Buffy and Giles together. Have since I was a kid watching the show...are there any good fics that you know of with them together? I don't stray to much out of Harry Potter Severus/Hermione so, I've not a clue...
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is my absolutely favorite one shot
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is really gorgeous.
Keryl Raist chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hi. I absolutely love this, although there is one nit-picky bit here. Buffy's eyes are greenish-hazel. When I first read the description I was thinking this was going to be a Giles-Spike bit. Anyway, you might want to let the reader know that your Buffy has blue eyes in the description so people don't miss this because they think it's a different pairing.

Thanks for writing it.
Lupus chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Lovely one-shot. Very evocative!
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is really sweet! I really like it! I also like the way you write, it's very pretty for lack of a better word.
GarniGal chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wonderful story! I love how the colour works; the different moods, the different feelings. Beautiful.
mamajambalya chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I haven't read any thing else you've written, so I can't comment on your "one word" idea being used by you before, other than to say I like it, and I agree with the way you've used that idea here.

I also like your use of language - it seems almost poetic. And the small pun about the lioness/she had quickly become his pride was subtle yet intelligent - just the way I like my romance. This is good. I'd sign in to review you, but that would require me becoming a member, so I hope you don't mind this is unsigned.