Reviews for Shannaye
Yodeling Pickles chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
I really love this story. I sometimes go back and read stories that I liked enough to read over again and yours was one of those. I also couldn't remember if I had reviewed which is terrible so I decided to drop you a line and let you know that this story is still really good!
Volleyballstar chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
I loved the story it was great with all the twists and turns. I loved how it did not end after the spell was broken but there was one more test and how deborah sorry can't spell but how she was the entrenches sorry spelling I know, that is why I don't write I am a horrible speller. Anyway loved the story.
l'douenna chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
no typos from my point of view... great diction, and a really pulling story line
l'douenna chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
i absolutely love your choice of words!
pixiePORRRN chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
i LOIVE the storey

if i was a princess i would be just like her

and btw short storeys are ALWAYS better than novels

your humble reader

Pixie .x
random2one chapter 15 . 2/16/2008
Aw! That was a really cute story! Good job on it!
mistress3 chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
No. I don't want this story to end! it was so good! you must do another one that has to do with Shannaye and Rush's kids! you must you must!
Lady Mage chapter 15 . 2/8/2008
This was a wonderful story- you should be very proud of what you've done here! Great job!
InChrist-Billios chapter 15 . 2/7/2008
Her Birthday! Oh, happy birthday to my dear Shannaye! *wipes tears and throws rice, looking just like all the other bawling women* Here, I have to give you something... Oh! This; Debussy's "La Fille au Cheveaux de Lin" It's such a beautiful song. Rush can play it for you.

Very well ended indeed. I really love the line: "I jumped up and we began to waltz, just as we did the night I rode out on my own, when I first realized that I had fallen in love with a kidnapper." She did fall in love with a kidnapper, didn't she? Haha! I've never thought of it like that!

*hands over some end-of-fic cake* Oh, I forgot to give you some for 'Invisible' too! *hands an extra piece* Enjoy!
FaylinnNorse chapter 15 . 2/7/2008
Lovely ending, so nice and happy. And I'm so glad he restored the castle and music room for her, it was such a nice place before. And I liked Edmund being there, I always liked Edmund. Awesome story, great job with it!
InChrist-Billios chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Thank you for updating!

Just after I opened up your chapter to read, I was informed that I had deleted all the pictures I ever had to my name. Needless to say, I was devastated. Seeing my on-a-whim character find the man she loves was just what I needed to cheer me up. Thank you.

I think you could end here if you wanted, it's got that grin-and-chuckle kind of ending that leaves you with a good taste in your mouth. Otherwise, continuing on would be very nice. I can't complain; I like Shannaye. *smile*

As for suggestions; maybe just a nice peaceful walk in the woods or something where they talk about the future and all that, and a raven flies over? That's all I have. My muse was drowning in self-pity, and is still toweling himself off. I'm lucky I wrung that much out of him. *grin*
goldenbabe chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
I just started reading the story and it is really good. Please update soon!
Natsreik chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
man this is so good! I sure hop you write faster! because it's so good!
Sandra Starck chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
I'm really glad you updated. These kind of fairy tales I always liked. How many more chapters are there after this?

I'm hoping for a good ending between Rush and Shannaye.
holliebollie chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
Hey ! sorry it took me so long to review! I kinda got confused with the whole map thing. Obvoisly something bad is going down. I don't wanna see rush gone, and it would just be to sad if shannaye left without a word. Well keep up the good work, and have fun with the play. good luck