Reviews for Fairy Tales
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved this, and thought your Fred-stream-of-consciousness was aces.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I wish i had the energy to give this story the proper lengthy review it deserves. But, can I just say that you have Fred's voice down to a T, and this story is really wonderfully written.
pickamix chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I so wish the episode could have ended like that... I wanted Fred and Wesley together before they ever even hinted at them being a couple. When we first met her I thought she would be perfect for him.

And I just read a couple of really depressing fics so this was a wonderful pick-me-up.

Thanks.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw! Great Fred piece. I can hear her voice in my head as I read this. Nice job incorperating her "fairytale" in the story! Awesome!
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Sweet! Even though I can't remember the eposide (I know that is not how you spell, but I really can't remember) Anyway I always liked either Fred/Weasley or Fred/Angel and you did a really great job on this fic. Oh by the way what season is this? It is driving me up the wall! I just can't remember! Or it could be that I might have not seen it. Who knows?
GarniGal chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Interesting take. I'm a big Wesley fan, mostly because engimaticblue writes him so well. He's... deeper than a lot of characters, I think. He sees more and he feels more and that's why he's so interesting.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
aww, I really like this story it's very sweet and nice. There are countless numbers about fanfic's that are about the end of the Billy episode, and this is acctually one of the best so far. /TheDBoyLover
Grav chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Yay!

Welcome to the fold ;)

Your Fred voice is excellent. And I adore fix-it stories for this episode.

Glad you're back!
mamajambalya chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Sweet! I really liked this, because it took me back to the old(er) Wesley - not the irritating dweeb from Buffy, but the often-heroic counterpoint to Angel's brooding angst. Of course, later seasons would change this Wesley, but what you've got here captures him then - pre-Conner, pre-throat-being-cut...it's very lovely.

Again, I have to remark on your lovely way with words. I liked your Fred's rambling thoughts. I especially loved this:

"Or…should I say, I noticed him, in the vague way that I noticed the light bulb in the lamp on the left side of my bed was burnt out, or the way I noticed the picture of sunset hanging above the bed in the room Angel gave me."

Hope you write more Wesley/Fred, to go with the Giles/Buffy MORE you're going to write, right?