Reviews for Jackie Chan: The Musical
SNOWFLAKEODESION chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Uh...are you still planing to complete it ? It's long time you have put nothing . Are you still a live :ΒΆ
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Interesting. Please update soon, and please tell me she gets with Drago.
Castielismybff chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Could ya PLEASE write more please
Hazel The Rabbit chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Awesome please continue :)
Aura chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
JadeXHis Wu
DevilDragon8 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I definetly prefer Drago ending up with Jade, please update soon
Alana Fox chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
DRAGOXJADE!:D

NO HSIWUXJADE!(
Alana Fox chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
please conitune it, it's really good so please
nubxDope chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
LOL JADE CHOOSES BEWEEN PACO AND DREW! LOLOLOL Nice Disclaimer! :D NO way Drago is going to stand for that. Anyway Jade likes a life of Action xD

WHAT? UNTIL CHAPTER 10-11 we meet Drago? :( Oh well. Save the best for last I suppose.

Nice song. :O If you're going to take votes still, then I'm beting on Drago.
nubxDope chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A love triange?

Jade can choose either Drago or Hsi Wu? I'm going for Drago. xD Hopefully I can finish this chapter... and keep on waiting for new ones... For some reason, I crave for more Drago/Jade fanfics that are completed. :(
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Lovely! Thoru's last song even made me songs are well chosen...well chosen indeed.I cant wait for the next chapter and the next song. _ So PLEASE post the next soon? (begs)
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! I was searching for a ShiWu x Jade romance and you gave me just what I was looking for! *continues on to next chapter*
WolfGirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
So far I really like this fic. Though I've been waiting like a year to see an update. Other then that the story is awesome. If you are still taking votes I want Drago to win.
vetana chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
keep it going i like it alot
Little Tsu chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hsi Wu & Jade all the way! Those two are totally perfect together no matter what anyone else says otherwise like the Paco/Jade fans, & the Drago/Jade fans...I admit though that Drago & Jade are interesting together, but it just seems that Hsi Wu is best suited for her because of his over all personality & everything.