Reviews for Memories
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Although I like this story, I think it is likely that Hermione would have divorced Ron to be with Harry. Considering how much they love one another, that should be the probable case.
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like this story.

It's touching, sad yet still have hope.

Overall, it is a nice story.
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh my gosh! That story is so touching and so good it made me cry three different times and I still have tears in my eyes! Bravo! One of the most realistic fictions (maybe not for Harry potter) that I have ever read! Only 1 question, when it said that dev was adopted did it mean that the story Harry told her was the dream? Plus I liked that you didn't go out of your way to say stuff like 'the raven haired boy' or 'the curios girl' because I find that stuff really annoying, like just use the name or a superlative for crying out loud! Thank you for writing, and awesome story!
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I like it it's definatly an interesting take on everything.

Ta

Ta

For

Now
Yuemin chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was such a good story. Why did Hermione become a death eater though? I almost cried at the end. It was really good. AMAZING!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great job! I LOVED it! It made me cry (but in the good way)!
dwalter chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Over all the story is a wonderful piece of writing. It looks lime it has been polished off quite a bit as well. Dialogue is well rounded and the use of dialect adds realism to the work. Good depth of emotion in the work as well. Not much I can find to critique though on my first read through. Very solid piece of writing.
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow, this story was beautiful. I love how you made Devoney; she's wonderful. But, do you think you could explain a few things? Like why Hermione betrayed Harry and Ron, and how she could carry his child without letting anyone know? Or how Harry died... or was that when... no, I don't think so. And how she became to be adopted into the new family?

This was very nice, but I thought that you just needed to clear up a few things. Nothing big.

SwishAndFlick31

PS: How old was Harry when Devoney was four? Just wondering.
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
its so touching! you rock!
HarunoSakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was a really really good story. I was a little confused at times, but in the end it was quite good. Why don't you write more? I think everyone should read this, regardless of ship interest. Again, I just want to congradulate you. I hope to see more from you in the future!
TonylovesFany chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Gosh... It's a really good story... A story that made me sad... yet... happy... happy in the sense that it was a very GOOD, no, GREAT story... I can't help but reread the story all over again... It's just so sad yet so good! Good Job! *thumbs up*
Schlieren chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Thank you everyone who has replied. I hope my responses to your questions was suficient. If there are any other questions you have, feel free to ask.

ttfn, from always,

Sgt. Sammy
SlytherinBeauty chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
can you please explain to me the ending of the story? i think i understand that she was adopted into another family, but why was she. didnt Harry want to keep her even after he told her of Hermione's betrayal?

please tell me also why you put Hermione as a Death Eater. how could she have had Harry Boy-Who-Lived Potter's child if she was working and serving the man that was his number one enemy?

awaiting a response,

SlytherinBeauty

btw, ttfn means ta ta for now. _ check out my stories, savvy!
soccergirl142005 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I am SO confused onthe timelines! When does he confront Hermione, and it sounded like she was pregnant when she posioned him, but then how did...I am so lost! The whole beginning was really good! I loved the bed-time story, but then I got lost...
Prefect Rachel chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow. A little heart-wrenching. Kind of exactly what I needed. I loved Devoney calling Hermione the "belle-lady," that's adorable.