Reviews for When Will We Know?
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I liked this Although it was a bit hard to follow at times.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story was bluntly perfect! I loved that you portrayed the trueness of the fact that Momiji would always be there for Tohru no matter what! Yay!
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
OMG! i cryed 2 times while reading this story the first time was of saddness then the second of happiness i know it's kinda cheesy but whatever! very very good story 3
Watermeloncholy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was really sweet, I'm so glad Momiji was there to save the broken Tohru. Kyo really is a naughty boy, cheating on such a great girl. You are a very talented writer.
glittergal92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
only 3 review tsk tsk... that is sad, I will have to change that, it's sad how people only like yukixtohru or kyoxtohru. I liked your story, (obviously, because I'm reviewing) anyway you should keep writting. It was very well written which I don't say for many fics. and most of the time I don't like one shots but this one was good. keep it up!
faern chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
yeah yeah me like, arent momiji the coolest. Damn tohru for not taking him in the manga. Like everyone so fucking happy and there left poor momiji running into the sunset himself.

I hate it!
PleaseDeletePlease chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
So, I think you have a really nice plot for this story, and I also like the pairing. I'm a sucker for non-conventional pairings. It was also nicely developed, and didn't appear rushed.

Some things I notice though, were that there wasn't a lot of paragraphing going on. There were also a few oddly worded sentences (I want to say sentence fragments, but I don't completely understand that myself yet). Also, I think it would be a more interesting read if you changed up the sentence starters a bit, as it seemed kind of repetitive, though in some places it helped, like near the end.

'She knew he would always be there.

She knew that life could start over again.

She knew she had his love.

She knew she was free.'

Overall, a nice story, it could just use a little editing.
HarunoSakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I just finished reading you other story, and I had to check this one out as well. I think it was quite well done. Not too many people write about momiji and tohru pairings. I must say, it was not a pairing I would have even thought of, but they way you wrote it made me want them to be together. Good job! I hope more people review this for you, and again, I hope to see more from you in the future.