Reviews for All Grace Abounds
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Thanks for that new chapter. Short but it got the message accross, reassurance, well almost for Sam and worries for his new young friend from Dean.

See you at your next chapter.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
*sits furtively in the corner and types on the computer* Here I am, faithfully reviewing and shirking my duties of babysitting my sister! Yay! Ahem, anyhoo...

emotional issues! Yay! Dean with hypothermia! Yay! (ok, ok, I don't KNOW if he actually has hypothermia, but I'll pretend like he does so I can angst and suffer and be happy about it. I'm an angst-freak, if you haven't noticed) Some other stuff! Yay! I like cheering, but I have this issue with cheerleaders. It's kind of a band-geek thing at my high school to not like the cheerleaders. Watch as I digress...:)

Anyway, yay for update (more cheering...sigh)! And the ever-popular (and my favorite) Dean/Sam role reversal in which Sammy has to take care of Dean! I'm such a sucker for that! *stupid, happy grin* Having a new update in a great story is like remembering one doesn't have to go to school tomorrow...
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This may sound strange, but I hope Sam walks the 10 miles in the snow to get to Dean. Or at least a good part of it. And I'd like him to hear the unseen church music, too.

I liked the chapter. Looking forward to more!
Karma22 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I like it. Keep them coming.
Rhesa chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Great stuff, love your writing, its powerful and moving. More soon please
buffgirl73 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
more, more, more. I love the direction you've taken so far. Thanks for giving us an update, looking forward to the next.
princess peanut chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Poor Sam. My heart just broke for him. I know Dean is the one going through so much right now. But Sam. He's just so outwardly emotional that it makes me want to cry.

Excellent chapter. I'm glad you decided to go ahead and post it. Now I'm just really looking forward to Sam getting there!
Onari chapter 2 . 2/18/2007 Sam, run! Go to Dean!

Update soon!

Love xx
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Really enjoying this one - I love how Sam's concern for Dean completly deflated his anger and how he just wants to find a way to get to him now. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
gaelicspirit chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Oh, man. This... this just choked me up:

And his first thought had been, ‘Sam. I need to hear Sam’s voice.’

And as I read and saw the scroll bar approach the bottom of the screen, I thought "Sam better get to that hospital..." And you heard me. Yay! I look forward to their reunion in the next chapter.
Brenny chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
*thumbs up* great chapter :)
KatieLB chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
those two stubborn brothers im telling ya! Can't wait for dean to see sammy enter through the hospital doors and i hope kyle will be ok...good job
Master Li chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Aw so brotherly *sque!* Please update soon I love this story!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
oh my that ought to shake dean down to his very foundation... great job...just love kyle!
GhostBehindYou chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
-sniffs- All the stories I've read on fanfic today have reduced me to tears. I was so glad to see the 'TBC', I'd just love for this story to go on and on.

"surely spoiling the notion that it was a throw away question, that the answer didn’t matter to Sam, that he wasn’t about to run for the door and get to the hospital, to his brother’s side as quickly as he could."

Fantastic. I really can't wait for the third chapter. Love it all! x
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »