Reviews for All Grace Abounds
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Of course we all know why the Impala was able to move just then. I like seeing Dean go through this.

Why didn't Kyle react to Dean's bleeding face? Did I miss something? I suppose he was too much in shock.

I'm looking forward to your next installment. Thanks!
princess peanut chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
She's back! Hooray! Looks like it's going to be another amazing story! Great first chapter. I love how the little boy reminded him of Sam. I'm really excited for more of this story.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This is really good, I enjoyed it a lot! I think you did a great job at the beginning, summarizing what's been going on the last few weeks, too. Both from Dean's and Sam's POVs. You really captured Dean's stubbornness, and gave him the perfect opportunity to redeem himself in his own eyes - which is the only place it's necessary for him.

I, for some reason, was thinking this was a one-shot, but much to my surprise and delight, I found the TBD at the end:) Yay!

Loved this chapter, I looking forward to the next,

Kelly
Miranda chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I think you are being very unfair to Sam. I am not sure why so many writers who love Dean feel they need to write a story making Sam the bad guy (selfish and oblivious to what Dean does when we see time and time again that Sam not only acknowleges wht Dean is and does, but appreciates and loves him for it) in order to drive the plot. Sam does love his brother and is proud of Dean and for Dean to second guess that is pretty stupid on Dean's part. What part of "thank you" and "I appreciate that" doesnt' Dean get? If anyone doesn't know the real anyone it is Dean who doesnt know Sam.

Dean is just not that selfpitying.

It just makes me sad and takes away from the enjoyment of the story.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Ah, brilliant start! -dances round excitedly- Whee, I'm raving about it. REALLY can't wait for more. Well done! -bounces off the walls- x
SueJRA chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I felt a little skip in my stomach this morning when I saw notification in my inbox that there was a new offering from one of my favourite Supernatural fan fiction authors.

The anticipation of what was to come has been gratfied by that first chapter. Love it...again!

Can't wait for more

Sue x
sc chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Great story! Good way to really get inside Dean's head and thank you for restoring Dean's faith. I think he has it. He's just hurt and disillusioned. Restoring that faith makes me all warm inside.

Truth is...Deans got a heart of gold and a soul of pure light. (Very selfless He's a bigger softy than Sam even.) He feels that he just can't show it.

Using a young boy in need of assistance is the perfect way to draw Dean out.

I can't wait to read more.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Yay! New fic! ... Did your muse listen to me?

Anyway, I like this. Yay for Metallicar lol.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Awesome. I really like this so far. Do continue.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Yay! There's going to be more! There's going to be more!

I mean...

*blush*

Ahem...I kept hoping there would be more as I scrolled down the page. This is incredible. I love all of it. It is such a nice change from the other HOTH fics out there that seem so hopeless. As a Christian myself, I loved reading a fic like this! I literally cheered when I read that Kyle called himself a Christian. :) I loved his character. A lot like Dean I think, without the cynicism and rough edges that such a hard life has given him.

I have so many favorite lines:

"The black and white that had colored his world was askew, smearing with greys and reds and blues and freakin’ stripes!"

Lol, that is such a great picture!

"Shivering harder at the memories, Dean was about to break into humming ‘light my fire’ when he heard the music."

Lol, I can SO imagine Dean humming that in such cold weather. And I loved the idea of the music, too.

"I’ll talk about You, to everyone. I won’t keep you a secret. Just please, help me, have someone find me.’"

Oh, I hope he talks to Dean. Kids have a way of getting below his defenses I think, and he might listen.

"Kyle smiled, liking his guardian angel more for not giving him a lecture."

You captured Dean's way with kids perfectly. I love how he makes Kyle smile even with all that happened.

"Dean grimaced, ‘Great, I’m getting a therapy session from a twelve year old traumatized kid,’ but it wasn’t within him to deny the hurt boy an answer. “I don’t know. He just…wants too much from me. Sometimes I think that he doesn’t even know me.”

I loved that whole conversation. (I thought I'd save room and only quote that first part though. ;) ) I agree. Dean does seem to hide parts of himself away even from his family. I think that he misses his mom so much, he doesn't want to risk losing anyone else, even if it means he has to hide the parts he thinks they might not like.

I could keep raving about this first chapter, but I'm afraid I'll run out of room, lol! *blush*

Incredible, Incredible work!

I can't wait for the next part! :)

Ani-maniac494