Reviews for It Should Be Obvious
Brinow chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Oh my I really can't wait for the next one D: is the story abandoned?
NaruShika-Forever chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I reeeeeeealy want you to update this!
treie chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I sometime think that many fiction story writer always seem to make naruto a lot stupid than not..its more he is a slow learner and not only that, he doesn't know everything about love and etc because he never had someone there to show him, tell him, etc..I like all the story that everyone writes about these two pairing couples, but it makes me irritated and annoyed is that why does almost everyone makes naruto talk like he is really stupid, do really stupid things, etc because naruto is not stupid...

I'm not saying or writing this to make you or anybody mad, its just something I see a lot in all the story of sasuke/naruto...
nighttheraven chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
more please! but really, 4 fucking years since u last updated! WHAT THE HELL! Tell me if your going to update so I can subscribe, if not... I shall forget your storie and flame you! (
Yoshichi chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
This is adorable please continue I love it!
Nell1994 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I really like please update.
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I love it

Hope you update
bea chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
hes a hermathrodite isnt he?
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Oh! This is an awesome story. I like it 'cause it's kinda... more life-like. Like what they would really do. You don't see a lot of those around here, really, ya know? Good luck on the next chapter- I'll be waiting!
Violet86 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
I really like your story and think its great. I want to know what the secret is. Is Naruto really girl now since he is one with the Fox, or what is this Secret that the Nine tailed fox is keeping from him. But really I want to read it and Also I can't wait for the next Chapter :D :D

Sacred Beast117 chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
please update soon, this looks like its gonna be funny
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Hurry and MAke CHAPPYS

~ Cookie
XavierFox chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
this story is very intresting and the part with foxy not telling naruto about something. i have a good idea about what he's holding back.
Kircala chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
soo... now naruto and sasuke are gonna go kill itatchi (have a big fight scene) and then kyuubi will tell naruto he's having a baby and then naruto and sasuke will get together and then... will naruto end up going back to Konoha to become hokage or will he stay with sasuke to rebuild the sound village to become the most powerful village?

please keep this story going! you havent written for over a year! did you give up on this story or something? i like it so much, PLEASE DONT STOP!
Koibitotedare chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
i love this story! update soon plz.