Reviews for Stay With Me
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
"Another GaaxSaku where Sakura is sent to train medic nins.. but this ones good! I promise!"...DISCONTINUED

lol Gotta love such an ironic fic summary. XD
narusakufansforlife chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
wow can't wait for more
Amychama248 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
LMFAO! I love the irony of the summary. Another gaaxsaku fic where she trains medic nins but this ones good...discontinued Good job XD
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
sooh fawesome! seriously lolz you have to update this!
ABloomingFlower chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
When are you going to update?

I love this story.
sereneheart chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading this story. In a earlier chapter you mentioned that you had written an 8th chapter but had unfortunatly lost it. I hope that if and when you beome reinterested, you will re-type it and more! The mateing concept was great along with the attitudes of Sakura and Gaara. If you do continue, I can't wait to see how Sakura shows everyone that Gaara is hers!
icey-glade chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
lol shukaku sounds like a little kid going mine mine mine over a cookie. this is an awsome story and its sweet how gaara is holding off on the mating marking thingy until sakura is ready, well atleast trying to, it must be hard with a perverted demon. lol inner sakurs is a perv!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
AW! You should totally write more soon!

This is good!
Atsunagi chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
aw sakura (marked) bit him lmao! :)
Scribomaniac chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Hey, love the story; really I do. But are you planning on updating soon? or has the story been discontinued?
Yamiko-Uchiha chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
This story is awsome!

Plz! coutinue..

Gaa/Saku!
mangafreak007 chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE FASTER I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! KEEP WRITING! I WOVE IT!
mangafreak007 chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
AW IT WAS SOO CUTE I LOVED IT YOU HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER SIMILAR TO THIS ONE !

and mabye sakura can get kidnaped and gaara-kun goes bloodthirsty to get her back!
Gleaxi chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
You really need to update... i can't wait too long for the next chapter... This is one awsome story!
Ohmerta chapter 7 . 5/4/2008