Reviews for Spirits of Vengeance
masterbroly chapter 6 . 1/23
I can see that you haven't updated this story in a long time, but you need to continue please. It's really great story so far and great plot.
BookWyrm666 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Everyone hates Gendo
account not avalable chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
honestly i expected shinji to be speed demon
Gunman Supporter chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
tomorrow or the next day...a year later lol

please update this one Gunman!
King of the Fallen chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Very nice, please update soon.
AAA chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
ElRusso chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
wow a good story so far, keep up!
angelbattler chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
After some months in the making, this chap rocks out man!

Keep it up.
Nightmare2046 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
This was a good chapter as always. Thou as you said it felt a little rushed. On a different note i thunk you should pair Rei with someone cough Kensuke Adia cough. Also will we even see Shinji,Asuka,and Rei's classmates? LATER
dennisud chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I like the pairings and all but who will be there for Rei other then Shinji being her Bro?

Good job so far!

dennisud

P.S.- I hope we see more Harry Potter/Hermione granger stories in the future!

dennisud
Daetor chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
W00T This story still lives! It's a miracle! (ok not really, but I wanted to say that)

Meh, I'm not really worried about the fact that you got some of the couples together already. The whole dancing around the subject thing isn't all that interesting. I find the dynamics of an actual relationship when faced with the hardships of their current situation (especially complicated with BlackHeart and the whole Rider thing) to be far more entertaining.

I'll be waiting for the next update. This is basically all I have to say since I can't really comment on the super-hero angle.

Good luck to ya and have fun writing...
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
-I have recently found a few of your stories, and despite the fact that most authors who have written as many stories as you have only have one or two interesting stories, I decided to browse through what you had. Remarkably, I have enjoyed many more than I would have expected. Keep up the good work.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that this one hasn't been updated in a while. Are you still planning to continue on with it? I would like to hear more of what you have planned.
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Ghost Riders in The Sky, Baby.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Please continue with this man, don't stop now!
Chase Potter Mr. X chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yo, Gunman. Since Ghost Rider can change any vehicle or weapon he touches, like the bike for example, you shoudl have Shinji affect his Eva when forced to turn into Soul Rider, that'd be awesome.