Reviews for Too perfect
Seiren Cross chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
These poems are so sweet!
You have a natural talent for writing these,
keep it up!
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Wow you're really good at poetry!

THAT'S AWESOME!
mood ink chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
this is inspired by the latest chapter in the manga! so angsty! gah! ino i thought you were over sasuke! mou! hmpf
mood ink chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
yah, the episodes where konoha was helping suna and when ino thought, "i feel like i don't belong here" when shikamaru and temari were talking. i absolutely hate that part, SHIKAINO rules. )
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
nice poems. i've only read the shikaino poems cuz i don't like sasusaku, but meh. oh, wat episode is it where shika fights hidan? i'd like to see the fight on youtube. keep up the good work!
tomboy14 chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
i'm assuming "her" is temari. GRR! NO! i don't like that pairing! but i know you love shikaino, so maybe ino was just being oblivious, and shika loves her but is using temari to clear his head of her or something! or atleast that's what i'm gonna think! lol well amazing poem as always!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Ah! Wings-chan, this is a beautiful poem! It has insipired me! Please keep writing them.
MoonsAreBlue chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
And yet again, very good! I think your thinking is quite accurate, if I do say so myself... Ino IS Shikamaru's blonde angel! Of course she is. I really like your poems: they have a little something to them, you know? I'm thinking of writing my own here in a minute, and I have a very odd title-but classy. Tehehe. Anyways... CONTINUE!

MoonsAreBlue chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
I was convinced that it was from Shikamaru's point of view, but after I reread it I realized it was Ino's point of view. Well, I do like it! There really isn't anything I dislike in this one. It's becoming a lot easier now to read. But whether it is you getting better or me, getting used to it, I'm not so sure of. Anyways, continue!

MoonsAreBlue chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Oh. Very good. I like this poem. Although I think I prefer NaruSaku or SasuNaru, this poem would accurately describe his feelings for Sakura. So once again, beautiful job!

tomboy14 chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
ino is shikamaru's blonde angel. i like how you incorporated the title with the poem! well done as always!
tomboy14 chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
aw, i love the last lines:

Stay simply here…

In my arms…

That is everything,

What I wanted

that is my favorite line. you always outdo yourself on these! you deserve so many more reviews! lol but seriously, you do!
tomboy14 chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
whoo you posted it here! lol love your poems as always, and you deserve so many more reviews!
xxoCherri1469xxo chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Your poems are absolutly beautiful
MoonsAreBlue chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Beautiful dahling, beautiful! lol. You did a wonderful job with these! I will admit that I had trouble following with the grammar at first, but then it wasn't so bad. But what am I saying? I sure as heck couldn't translate squat from German! I only know naughty words my mom taught me! xD No joke. And yes, you should post SasuSaku poems. I'm not a huge fan of the couple, but the poems in general are just too sweet to not post. I'll be on a look out for them. And thanx for my review!