Reviews for A Death Eater's Diary
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That's so sad! I mean... AWW THAT'S SO SAD!
It was beautifully written, however. I usually dislike bad endings, but this was a very gothic-novel-like bad ending, very dramatic and star-crossed-lovers and so on... I kinda liked it.
Definitely a good read!
yes I have no account chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was so depressing, but still very well done.
Jadzania chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. When I read the summary and saw the pairing I really didn't believe that this would make a good story. But you surprised me. This is a totally different Bella to how I usually imagine her, but you've made her real and believable. And though i would have wished for a happy ending, you were right in ending it the way you did
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
FINALLY a good snapebella fic,you're just plain AWSOME,would you kndly write a second part? I need to know if they go together or if they just folowed their cannons conterparts _
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I enjoyed this. I decided to check out your profile after I read your review of Lion's Tail. If I recall correctly you decided to Britpick one or two of the author's story elements. I just wanted to ask why? Forgive me, I don't mean to be provocative, but I had an incredibly hostile experience with someone else who took Britpicking issues with my story, so I'm just honestly wondering what the point is?

Otherwise, I thought your story was rather inventive. You absolutely seem to get the concept that Bella was never just a follower. She was, as you write, a DISCIPLE. BIG difference. It's nice to see that concept so well executed.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. That was powerful.
Hermes Salazar Snape chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I found this story deeply intriguing. It was very natural and touching too. I almost cried, you know. I wish you would continue, like say what happened to Bellatrix after she escaped. . .
EminentlyPractical chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Poor Trixie and Snape. I really love Snapetrix and this is no exception. You've captured both their personalities perfectly. I'm afraid though, I am just as slow as Bellatrix, when he said:

"I saw the woman that I loved turn into a monster. The Dark Arts are intriguing to me, but she was possessed by them. She was beyond reasoning, like the Dark Lord himself."

I was trying to figure out what Lily ever had to do with the Dark Arts. Whoops, and I knew this would turn out to be a Snapetrix (my friend told me) and I still only got it when Bellatrix did :D

Keep up the good work love!

EminentlyPractical
Bellatrix.Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow.

I love it.

It's beautiful.
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
wow; an amazing, powerful piece, especially considering it's a rare pairing; loved it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Great one shot. I always love Bella in the books, and Severus Snape. They even picked the best actoress for her! :)
Bergerac chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Sad I think I have read all of your stories now :( But great story. Stories about Snape and Bellatrix always interest me. I really like Bellatrix, perhaps it is because she is half mad. But great job with staying in character and pretty much I worship you and all your stories so anytime you want to update I will be there devouring it and then crying after because there is no more.
TheSolitaryNoodle chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
PERFECT! you got all the facts right, and you put them into a story brilliantly

love it x
reader chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow, this was well.. wow. It was great, normally I don't like things like diary fics but this was just great. I loved it.
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Ooh... interesting pairing. I like it. And I like how you showed Bella's progression from hard-core Death Eater to Sev fan. Very nicely done.

And now I regret to say I must stop reading all of your wonderful fics and go work on my homework... thank you for introducing me to your writing, though, I will be sure to read more later!

Ladybug :D