Reviews for Hindsight
juniper294 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this was another really great one-shot. It was a connection I dont think I could ever make, but it was really great. Sad too. I wish Jack dint die...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very sad and touching. i loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Lovely. You captured the moment very well.

One correction - in a deleted scene, Jack mentions that he never went looking for his real parents, because Evelyn was enough. So that would suggest that he never met his real father. Small error; doesn't change that it's a good story.
Brandi N. Jones chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow. Heart-wrenching and yet so inspiring. You have a true knack for writing, and ought to be proud of yourself for such an amazing piece. I absolutely loved it. Keep up the fantastic work! -Brandi
xolittlepersonox chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
loved it. beautiful writing.
Midnight Cheesecake Maker chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I read this before but I forgot to review! That was beautiful... so sad... but beautiful.
Smiju chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Holy crap that's awesome! Very nicely done!
ProTempore chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Good Four Brother one-shots are few and far between. Thanks! This was great. I loved the different parts you have going on here. It makes for a kind of rhetorical feel...if that makes any sense. Great job! Write more.
ed chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
that was really beautiful and insightful. powerful last line
varicose chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
wow, that was beautifly written. Truly amazing you have a great talent of writing. dont ever give it up! Love and Respect,

JackdrinksJack
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
very good...made me wanna cry but it was good...