Reviews for Dark Witch
Cuddly Dragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
;O ZOMG that last bit was a bit of a shocker (in a good way) I loved it! Oh the suspense! Excellent!
Future Starkid Member chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
This is really good! I'll be wating for more.
minerva's-kitten chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Are you freakin' kiddin' me! This... is... the most... unbelieveable this! I love it! Please, please keep it going!
crystal baulle chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Wow! I was hooked from start to the end of this!

Please continue, this is a great story.

Love the way the whole thing is tied into WWII.

McGonagallDark Witch?

Highly intriguing stuff :)
F75 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
This is quite an interesting fic!

Please update soon!
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Y'know i never imagined McGonagall as a dark witch but this is really interesting.
TBooki chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
This is very well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
MQ1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
This grows more and more interesting. a 'must continue'.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Wow...dumbledore still wants to hire her after she cursed him? dang...what a man...great chapter!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Very interesting story so far, extremely original idea. I really haven't seen anything quite like it before.

The only thing I'm slightly confused about is why Dippet would consider Minerva for the Defence Against the Dark Arts job when she was only eighteen, and she hadn't even completed her schooling. After all he refused to give the same post to Voldemort because he was too young, and he had completed all his years at Hogwarts.

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Grindelwald was German. His name, Grindelwald, comes from a village in the Swiss Alps, so that would hint quite strongly at him having Germanic ancestry.

As for the scar you mentioned at the end of chapter six, is it the scar Dumbledore had that was 'a perfect map of the London Underground', because if so then this is certainly an interesting way for him to have got it.

Overall this is a fascinating story so far, I'm looking forward to your next update.
hermione myriapod chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
really kl story i luv da idea of mcgonagall being a dark witch!
msmarmalade chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Awesome!

I love holidays...

holidays mean more updates _

I expect HEAPS more chapters when i get back from Queensland ;)
Goddess McG chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
YAY! An update *happy dance* ! It's very dark and sinister. It's very interesting that she's so powerful that she can actually leave a scar with the Cruciatus. Love your writing and love your story. Please update again soon. :D
Marina chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Wow, it's very interesting! I hope you'll go on and keep writing so well

Waiting for updates \o/
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
This is turning really very dark but still it is wonderfully written and a very good read. It's refreshing to see a fic tha has no romance in it (even if romance is really my up the great work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »