Reviews for Milk Tea & Thirteen Sugars
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was such a fluffy and sweet read.
Meow chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Zomgg
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
How romantic and sweet! I'm pretty new to TB and I'm only familiar with the anime so far. I do believe that Abel loves Esther but it isn't clear to me if loves her like a daughter or a lover since they are like 900 years apart in age. My guess is that Esther is attracted to him but he doesn't really notice. Anyway, I'll be checking out the rest of the MTS!
hoigui chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So Sweet
Azura Songstress chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
omg i love it. its soooo cute
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
aww! its so good! yea, i was wondering when someone would pick up on that... the first time i saw that i was like, "What? How did THAT come to be?"

Once agin, good job
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"God is a generous God...but also a God with a sense of humor!"- Bill Cosby, he is SO right!

OMG this story is SOO CUTE! Loved it! o Loved the use of the TB ending in the background; the black angel holding his beloved star with his wings folding over her. (squeal)

IDK why the makers of the anime didin't show any romance between AxE. Come on! I found only IxE stuff. I believe that those two are friends, NOT lovers. Sheesh. And also AxE in the anime is just so sorrowful. Almost everytime I watch an AMV on YouTube for them I start crying! That's NOT the feeling I should get with this couple! God save my mortal soul. (facepalms)

You, Sith Lady Darth Stitch gave unto the FF world a happy AxE story. Thank you!

This strory is going on my favs list. I'm now going to read the whole Milk Tea series for that, lets see how it goes and what other crazy antics are out there for Abel and Esther. (evil laugh).

Mysteriously yours,

Obsidian Empress.

P.S. See you in Beautiful Disaster
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hi...I can only say two words...

Sweet...Cute...

Take care...
Bobby Uploader chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Read it. Liked the flow. More of a Warhammer 40k type of guy.
smcandy chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Actually I do have such a screen capture if you want it?.

Such a short story was expecting a few more chapter lie this one from the other M&T stories you have posted. It's rather sweet thought regardless.

Good work
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
So cute! I just love this whole series!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
really beautifull ! those two just get along together !
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loves it! sorry I'm hyper... fluff tends to do that to me especially Abel/Esther fluff. This was just so cute! Keep up the good work.
Sylla chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
And thus, it came to pass that the reader was infected by the AbelxEsther fluff virus and promptly melted into a pile of mushy goo upon reading what was, undoubtedly, one of the best AbelxEsther fics out there.

Narratives aside, this is really an extremely good fic. It's wittily narrated (I was chuckling from line one), beautifully described, characterization is spot-on - and did I mention that I adore the interaction between Abel and Esther? Simply beautiful. D

As a side note, this fic goes very well with the Broken Wings Piano version.

Of course, there were a couple errors with punctuation and the like, but nothing that detracted seriously from the actual story, and hey, nobody's perfect.

My only serious complaint? This is addictive; at the end I was left with a craving sensation and a small voice in my head screaming 'More! More!' Okay, so that wasn't really a serious complaint, but I'm a little short on those as it happens. P

So, um, I'm off to read all the other installments in the series. Ta!
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
your a very talented writer, I can't wait till I finish reading all of your storys!There just so good!

crusnik