Reviews for Milk Tea & Thirteen Sugars
JeanBlaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I actually liked this and I can only credit it to the fact that you are a pretty brilliant writer, because I'm not really fond of the AbelxEsther pairing (whoops :P)
paula45 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Yes! I was looking for that picture and I came across with this wonderful piece while I was reading this I was at the same time listening to brokenw ings and I can't help feeling nostalgic and romantic. Wonderful a true masterpiece that gets the feeling portrayed by that beautiful picture of Abel in Crusnik or Krusnik form hugging Esther. Its a shame we will never know the outcome :(
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was such a fluffy and sweet read.
Meow chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Zomgg
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
How romantic and sweet! I'm pretty new to TB and I'm only familiar with the anime so far. I do believe that Abel loves Esther but it isn't clear to me if loves her like a daughter or a lover since they are like 900 years apart in age. My guess is that Esther is attracted to him but he doesn't really notice. Anyway, I'll be checking out the rest of the MTS!
hoigui chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So Sweet
Azura Songstress chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
omg i love it. its soooo cute
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
aww! its so good! yea, i was wondering when someone would pick up on that... the first time i saw that i was like, "What? How did THAT come to be?"

Once agin, good job
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"God is a generous God...but also a God with a sense of humor!"- Bill Cosby, he is SO right!

OMG this story is SOO CUTE! Loved it! o Loved the use of the TB ending in the background; the black angel holding his beloved star with his wings folding over her. (squeal)

IDK why the makers of the anime didin't show any romance between AxE. Come on! I found only IxE stuff. I believe that those two are friends, NOT lovers. Sheesh. And also AxE in the anime is just so sorrowful. Almost everytime I watch an AMV on YouTube for them I start crying! That's NOT the feeling I should get with this couple! God save my mortal soul. (facepalms)

You, Sith Lady Darth Stitch gave unto the FF world a happy AxE story. Thank you!

This strory is going on my favs list. I'm now going to read the whole Milk Tea series for that, lets see how it goes and what other crazy antics are out there for Abel and Esther. (evil laugh).

Mysteriously yours,

Obsidian Empress.

P.S. See you in Beautiful Disaster
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hi...I can only say two words...

Sweet...Cute...

Take care...
Bobby Uploader chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Read it. Liked the flow. More of a Warhammer 40k type of guy.
smcandy chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Actually I do have such a screen capture if you want it?.

Such a short story was expecting a few more chapter lie this one from the other M&T stories you have posted. It's rather sweet thought regardless.

Good work
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
So cute! I just love this whole series!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
really beautifull ! those two just get along together !
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loves it! sorry I'm hyper... fluff tends to do that to me especially Abel/Esther fluff. This was just so cute! Keep up the good work.