Reviews for Heart To Heart
AMY chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I umm ummm ummm UMM ummUUUMMMMMM! IT WAS UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! it has so much angst and than so much beauty and UGH! its just OMG awesome!
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
THAT COULD HAVE WORKED OH MY GODS WHY DIDNT ANYONE ELSE THINK OF THAT YOU BRILLIANT HUMAN
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
so beautiful. if only it was true.
EternalRandomChick chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Absolutely brilliant! Loved it!
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that was sweet. I liked it . I wish you wouldve written more of it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very nice! I love it!
I-Plead-Contemporary-Insanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is such a sweet story - I love it! Fluff and romance are the two most important ingrediants in the cake of 10Rose love...Hope you do more stories like this! Why would Rose have Huon particles if the Doctor had? I didn't get that bit but I didn't need to. With or without an explination of how Rose could come back - well, she still came back, right? Loved it, I really really did!

x
TheatreBrat chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh, that's adorable! See, this is how season 3 should've started. :P Your characterisation of the Doctor's brilliant - I could see David Tennant leaping around in my head, trying to get the Huon particles to work... hee. Awesome story :)
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
*whistles* Very nice. Unique. Original. Well-written. Fluffy enough to be interesting. Terrifically in-character. And altogether...

Fantastic!

Seriously.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
AW! I can't wait for Rose to come back... Meep!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in the 'Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' Community! Yay!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)

P.S. Yay, another one! This story, as was the last, is great, and I love the idea. I was thinking about this very same theory a while after TRB was aired, but didn't have the imagination to follow it through! Well done, you did it really well!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I LOVE IT!
Firemaiden100 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh that was amazing! If only it were true...
StarCannon chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Definitely one of the best 10Rose reunion fics I've read. Just the right amount of fluff that is so very much Doctor Who. Made me smile at the end. Awesome job! ;)
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow, this is another great story! An ending that the BBC really should have considered, I think. Makes the effects Doomsday all better! Thank you for such a great story!

x