Reviews for The pigtails maketh the man
MiraToday chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE IT AGAIN!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Harry has to be one of the most patient and loving boyfriends ever. He is so sweet and helpful and Draco is powerless against his charm
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
LOL! OMG! So cute!
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
-snickers- Draco is definitely high-maintenance, but that's okay! It's part of his charm, I think. Harry handled him very well. I look forward to more fun issues that should come up. Great little fic!
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I loved it!
amaltheanie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh my god, he's su cute! :squee: Few things are important to Draco Malfoy; his hair, his pride...and Harry bloody fantastic Potter. Aw
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh man...it's funny to see how much draco's cool exterior changed once he got harry. apparently all past thoughts of that are lost on him when it comes to his hair products! haha. nice job :)
La Mariane chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I LOVE your Draco! and anyway, who can live without conditionner?
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh that was funny, He is rather high maintenance though isn't he. Poor Harry...He's going to have to work for it.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
lol. Malfoy's and their hair :P once again brilliant :) i don't know why i waited so long to read the rest of your fics :P love your Harry and Draco :) :) keep up the good work! :) :) :) :) :)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Haha, Draco's like me, for example if I've got four bits of coursework I'm like, 'I've got FOUR friggin' pieces of coursework! FOUR PIECES! FOOUUR! PIECES! FOUR-' until someone cuts me off and sends me to the white room and a straightjacket to match XD

From Me x
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Love!
Jester08 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Draco is so funny! _
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i love it! naked, bubble covered Draco mad my day...
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hahahah bloody brilliant! i loved it,yes it still freaks me out a bit but well this is day one of harry draco remember