Reviews for Sweet misery
kori kaoru himura chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I loved it! It's not often I read AU stories but I just couldn't stop reading this one. Great job!
Amberfantasy chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
It was such a beautiful story! I loved it from start to finish3 You are such a great writer and the talent you have is amazing! I have read this story so many times already but I find is amazing every single time... Thanks for such a great read!
Dandy352 chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
That's really sweet :)
pikachu2510 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
ahh this story is interestin... i was w8in 4 Sakura 2 finally find out that she liked Syaoran... it was such an intense moment 4 meh XP... well i really liked this story... i hope 2 look at more of ur work... u did a great job!
Timeless Eclipse chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Kawaii.!

i loved it.

I was on the edge of my seat when it came to the last chapters. Especially chapter 11 when she saying stuff in the apartment and Syaoran comes out of no where. I absoloutly loved it. (Glomps Autress) and I see you improved your writing format from chapters 1 to 12. :D

FAVOURITED
Mishrav Mikura chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
cute~!
Deadient chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
YAY!

It's over!

Love this story.

X33 Akemi

Now to start on my assignments
Deadient chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
I couldn't find my box of tissues.

Great chapter!

XD

Does Yelan hate Sakura?

Deadient chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Aww... Sakura.

Now, now, if this continues, you're going to have to go after him after his plane leave or go for him now.

Deadient chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
It's short, but awesome!

When one is in a relationship, never say "I deserve you better than he/she does", especially when they had history.

Deadient chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
I LOVE it! XD

Go with him!

Oh, and I realised, that this wasn't the story I was talking about in my first review.. I thought it was because it started off the same.

But I DO LOVE this story! XD

Deadient chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
Yay for angst!

Syaoran must've felt REALLY heartbroken/hurt there.

X33 Akemi

P.s. I really should be doing my school assignments
Deadient chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
She didn't see that because you left her. X]P

Syaoran and Sakura seem to be doing okay.
Deadient chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Ryu seems very nice.

Doesn't everyone seem to love jealousy? Especially when it involves Syaoran?

Deadient chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
XD

I love angst! XD

Yeah... the hardest part is the 'sorry' part.

Another great chapter.