Reviews for Concerning the Curious Healing Properties of Soup
ForestWren chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I love this story so much! It's super sweet. I was listening to the soundtrack of the Fellowship movie, and that song at the end almost made me cry :)
Excellent work!
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Happy Hobbits...chicken soup...non-angsty Boromir...I'm happy. :)
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Poor Boromir. I wish he'd made it . . .

Heh, Sam was busy!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I really like this story I am putting it on my c2
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, what a lovely story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us. :)

“Oh, but don’t you see? He is child enough to not understand he is yet still a child, but also grown enough to take being treated in that manner as an insult,” Boromir said.

Um, okay... ow. *Shakes head.* That one kinda hurt.
ThirdCharm01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh but that was wonderful! Just the thing for someone who had a cold herself! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Third Charm
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Ah, adorable. Sweetly, chicken-soup-ily adorable. (Although, chicken-soup probably shouldn't be sweet if you cook it correctly. I'm just rambling, now.)

An excellent job. I loved Boromir's characterization.

Kudos,

Polychrome
janinePSA chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I agree. Boromir is one of my favourite characters as well and I so love to see him portrayed in friendship situations with ther rest of the fellowship.

And you made a wonderful job of this.

Superb writing.
nautika chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I loved it. Boromir is 'my guy' and you certainly did well by him.
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
"Well, one thing is certain, Pippin thought, I shan’t be offering my services as a soldier of Gondor - ever!"

LOL! This was a wonderful story, with humor and sweetness all through it! I loved how Legolas could find everything needed.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very nice. You capture all the characters nicely and I liked your take on Boromir and your use of song. Beth Palladino