Reviews for The Promise of Snow
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/16
This was very cute!
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I think some of this is a little OOC, but man did you get the banter/insults between Roy and Ed DEAD ON. I was laughing out loud.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hey, kiddo - where's the rest of this story? I KNOW there's more of it. I edited it. *laugh*
Kyorma chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was great! I loved every minute of it! You should make a continuation. Mustang wearing make up would be hilarious! :D
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Mwa-ha-ha! Dude, this was a pretty cool oneshot- and funny too! I appreciate how you showed Ed and Winry's- and maybe even Al's- relationship through them protecting Winry like she was "a fine piece of glass". That was sweet.

I ALSO appreciated the "Ed is jealous" parts. Especially the "Winry has a lot of better offers than him!" thing. Priceless, man, priceless.

Keep up the good work! bd
Annethy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
oh lol! poor roy, you should continue this! i love it!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Haha, very nice :D

The second that I saw you included Ling, I fell in love with this piece! Sure, he's not my favourite of characters, but so few people have anything about Ling or Ran-fan, or Mei-chan and Xiao-Mei. So when I saw you had some of the Xingians, I was very happy _ I also like that instead of just mentioning Roy had a Xingese background, you used the information. I espically like how he uses the idea of having more than one wife against Ed :D

Nice work :D
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This story is too cute! I love it! Please write more!
Twisha chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I really enjoyed this piece. It's not very often that you see a GOOD fic set during the series without action or angst, but you're doing a d**n good job! Usually the situations seem contrived, Ed and Al don't relax very often and it's never by choice. You make the transition seem very natural and organic. That's really hard to do.

I like how you slip in background info without shoving it into the reader's face. I've read other fics talking about Roy being from Xing but all of them make it obvious that it's something inserted by the author. You make it seem like it's just part of the story. I like that.

I love how you manage to give just enough description so that you set the scene but not seem verbose. (That's one of my biggest problems as a writer. I feel like I get very wordy. Too much to think I suppose.) Your dialog is also very nice imho.

It was a little hard to get my bearings at the beginning because I'm not super familiar with the manga time line. A tiny bit more orientation would have helped, but that's an extremely minor thing.

In any case, I obviously enjoyed this fic a great deal. I would LOVE to read more. Please update soon!

(If you could, I would greatly appreciate if you could review my very short fic "Auspicious Beginning" **big puppy eyes**. I really want to hear from authors that I like because this is my very first fic ever and I respect your opinion. It's ok if you don't though, I still like your fic! Disclaimer-I'm putting this request on all of my positive reviews because I want to get better, and this is the best way I can think of. If you've already done so, ignore this message. Thank you so much!)
thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
:D This is so cute, my all time favourite i think!