Reviews for Black Vengeance
Ilena Petrova chapter 18 . 5/1
Sad and dissapointed that you did not continue. So many amazing story are abounded. And the readers nerver ever get an explanation of why.
teedub chapter 18 . 3/6
I hope you come back to this story. The intrigue and suspense is first rate.
teedub chapter 2 . 3/6
I think Harry should reconsider his decision to trust Hermione. She has demonstrated too many times in the past that she is in essence a tattle tale and has more loyalty towards Dumbledore and Authority than she does harry. Plus, I just hate her entitled and arrogant personality. She puts others down in order to make herself feel superior. She's demanding and tactless, critical and supercilious.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 18 . 1/25
So sorry to see this discontinued in 2008 and to see that you stopped posting to ffn in 2013; such a shame! I'm always terribly pleased when I discover a writer who is intelligent and brave enough to 'buck the trend' and not only point out the egregious flaws in Rowling's 'popular' but highly derivative mish mash (I firmly state that 'Lockhart' was a 'Mary Sue'!), but commences to 'right the wrongs' in a logical and entertaining way! Brava, my dear; brava! Therefore, it was even more disappointing to realize that you'd stopped posting before ever beginning to resolve or even assuage the alarm caused by the pieces already exposed! I firmly believe that Fumbledick was an evil, MOB and nothing Rowling or anyone else could ever write will convince me otherwise!
I don't mean to intrude on your vaca from ffn, but is there any chance that you've posted more or this story elsewhere? I truly hope that you are continuing to write SOMETHING, SOME WHERE cuz you're just too good to let your vast talents go to waste!
Let me know if you're writing some place else, please?
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Take care!
MelJ
Pecan Crisp chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
The change hasn't been made, though; it still says 1980 once.
CaBuckeye chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I understand that some authors, after a hiatus in writing, find it difficult to return to the genre that they were formerly so creatively writing. Circumstances sometimes dictate that a promise to return must be
broken due to Real Life. If something like RL had occurred and this is the case, could you possible share what directions you were planning to go with your characters if you are not going to return to this story, Maidros?
giggles11228 chapter 18 . 6/25/2016
Please continue this story I've never read one like this and I want to know what will happen next
THEGRIZ chapter 18 . 4/16/2016
SEVERAL TIME IN YOUR NOTES YOU SAID YOU WOULD FINNISH THIS .
NOW i ASK WHERE IS THE BEEF!
GOOD STORY IT NEEDS TO BE FINNISHED
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
Has this been abandoned?
Warlock chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
Only read this if you want to see the development of a good story that abruptly ends. Great work up! Now I need to go find some small completed one shots to make me not hate everything.
Warlock chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I know it's not completed. I must hate myself, because now this chapter has brought me in to the point that I don't want to stop, and I know the good stuff won't be reached by the last chapter. Yeah. I hate myself.
karlii chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Well... 7 yrs is a long time!
Sorry-ish for the anonymous review, but apparently I reviewed this chapter in the past.
It was a nice take on things... and I was looking forward to seeing the Longbottom's get rescued... including Nevile!
In any case... nice story!
The Seven of Us chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Jesus, man! Don't leave us hanging for years on end! This is like THE best mystery story that I've seen on here!
-Percy
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
harry grandmother is a black dorea black
Jedipilot24 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I have to question that so many Death Eaters would escape from the Battle. Here's an essay that analyzes the Battle of the Department of Mysteries:

Here's a brief summary:
Nott the Elder is incapacitated when the prophecy shelves fall on him and not involved in either the Chase or the Battle.

The remaining Death Eaters split up as follows:
Bellatrix and Rodolphus
Crabbe and Rabastan
Jugson and Dolohov
Macnair and Avery
Rookwood
Mulciber and Malfoy

The Chase:
Time Room: Crabbe and Rabastan; Crabbe is incapacitated by the time device.
The Office: Dolohov and Jugson;
The Planet Room: Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Macnair and Avery; one of the latter three is injured by Luna and left behind.
The Brain Room: Bellatrix's group plus Mulciber and Malfoy.
The Death Chamber: ten Death Eaters present, the group of five from the Brain Room plus Rookwood, the Death Eater Luna injured, Dolohov, Jugson, and Rabastan

The Battle:
Ten Death Eaters vs. Harry, Neville and the Order.
Opening duels:
Sirius Black vs. an unknown Death Eater
Kingsley Shackbolt vs. two Death Eaters
Tonks vs. Bellatrix Lestrange
Moody vs. Dolohov
Lupin vs. unknown

Harry defeats Macnair; 9 Death Eaters still standing.
Sirius defeats his opponent; 8 Death Eaters still standing.
Dolohov defeats Moody but is then defeated by Sirius and Harry; 7 Death Eaters still standing.
Bellatrix defeats Tonks and fights Sirius.
Kingsley Shackbolt has defeated one Death Eater and is still fighting the second, who is Rookwood; 6 Death Eaters still standing.
Dumbledore arrives and defeats one Death Eater who tries to escape; 5 Death Eaters still standing.
Bellatrix blasts Sirius through the Veil.
Kingsley fights Bellatrix while Dumbledore binds up the remaining Death Eaters, who are no more than four as we don't know how many Lupin may have fought and defeated, and we know that Lupin won his duels because he stops Harry from going through the Veil after Sirius.
Bellatrix defeats Kingsley, deflects a bolt from Dumbledore and escapes.

So, in short, everyone except Nott and Crabbe were in the Death Room and since neither of them would have been able to escape, your math is off. 9 Death Eaters were captured in the Death Room; there's no way that the Order would be so incompetent as to allow five of them to escape.