Reviews for Hooligan
sanguine august chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
When he was caught by Vernon on the way out what didn't he just use his pocket knife? He could have stabbed Vernon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This was disappointingly boring...Harry turned into a chavv of all things...
Pudding Dragon chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Oh this is just f*cking awesome. There's a dearth of good "criminal Harry" stories, and those that you do find, are something to be treasured. For the love of god, continue this!
BelleMuerte chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Please, please finish this! It's amazing!
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Bloody brilliant!
DizzyZina chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This is so different from anything I've read before. Its really good and I just read through the four chapters pretty quickly.
I hope you are planning on continuing with this story.
alemery chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Hope he kills Dumbles
T'086421 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I beg you to keep updating this story its been 5 years since the last one
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Please update! this is awesome and i want more!
flakeshake07 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Great story:)
SaiZ3overkill chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
This is wicked! I like it! Thing makes me wanna rub my hands together throw my head back and Muahahahahahahhahahahahaha! Go evil Harry! Kill them all.
One tinny problem though...
I live in Jamaica and Harry Potter is actual very famous here for real. But why does everybody keep associating Jamaica with Rasta. We dn't really have that many you know. And have you seen me type mon yet. WTF then?
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
this is a brilliant story and i might've considered following and such but it's too confusing and down right makes me angry. but I will still read a few chapters...makes my eyes swell
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
seriosuly cant wait to see how this would develop in the do i imagine Harry actually doing a magical burst to blow the walls and roof off a building when Dumbledore trys that memory shit again.(basically imagine Dragon Ball Z when they send a blast in ALL as I call it..the DOME imagine it used inside a closed room against a manipulative .)

(or for better effect...Harry:"you may have taken my mind and my body, but theirs one thing a person always keeps,THEIR PRIDEEEE!" God i love when Vegeta said his version on DBZ.)
Kmon13 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Oh I hope you plan to finish this and show what Harry and Dave plans to do to those manipulative pricks including Dumbledork
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2012