Reviews for As A Bat II: The Heir of Slytherin
PixelizedGenocide chapter 1 . 8/9
Much sad ;3; no more words to read

I really enjoyed this and hope you might come back to it at some point but I understand if you don't. (I'm assuming the best by thinking you're still alive and well, but I have no way of telling p:) Following it just incase
Siebenschlaefer chapter 1 . 7/25
I am really sad that you stopped writing this. I enjoyed your story so far and would habe loved to see how it continued, also into the other years. It would be great if you found time and your muse to continue.
HerDarkGentleman chapter 1 . 5/30
Hello? Please please please please continue this... I am enjoying myself a rather lot. Cant wait to find out what will happen next...
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 4/30
Brilliant brilliant brilliant...although I was hoping for a few more chapters!

Please please please write more!
Ghargr18 chapter 1 . 4/18
Yay! I love these stories! I can't wait for the next update!... oh
This is so good are you still writing it O-O
I love it! Are you going to continue it? It's really good
Sylverr wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Great story although I have to ask will it be continued
Zela3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I hope you find inspiration to continue writing this story. I am curious to see how this plays out and what other changes happen as a result of Harry not only being blind but also being a Slytherin.
Yashida chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Seeing the date on this story I'm not very hopeful to see an update, but I still wanted to let you know I stumbled across this story looking for another and totally forgot about the one I was looking for.
I read this and than went to read the prequel to this one.

I don't know why you seem to have abandoned the story, but I just wanted to let you know I thought it to be a real original plot and loved this concept and the way you wrote this.

And just in case there could be an update in the future I added your story to my followed ones.

Thank you for sharing!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! REALLY GOOD!
alinefgs chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua por favor
Suzy chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Hi,
I like it. I like the blind Harry and the "kind" Snape.
oh and Blaise. I love them.
But i have a question, where is the next chapter?
thanks
suzy
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
will you be continuing this story?
CheyChey19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I like how it contiues from As A Bat. Would like to know what happened between Harry and Professor Snake , when Harry live with him for a month. Would like to read more please.