Reviews for As A Bat II: The Heir of Slytherin
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/16
You had it all planned out in part1, why did you stop? I really like your characterization of Harry and everyone else. I hope you'll pick it back up one day.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/8
I think that I'm going to cry if I don't see more of this story soon. But, it seems abandoned.:(
lyfei chapter 1 . 2/22
Ah, I love this. Even better when Harry is blind. When do you think you will be continuing this story? I literally loved the first one! Okay thanks bye!
Ez chapter 1 . 2/12
I really like this universe and hope you continue someday! Please? (Looks at you with big kitten eyes)
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh I love it please continue someday :)
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 1 . 1/28
PLEASE update this soon! I really like this stroy, and it's killing me not to know what happens :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
GothDyke chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hey, it's been a few years since you last updated this story. I really hope you are well and have not lost interest in the HP Universe or your story, because it would be a real shame if you wouldn't continue and eventually finish what you seem to already have planned out (according to your Author's Notes).
To begin with, alone your excellent writing style makes reading this story a pleasure. But there are also other elements I've come to love: Harry's strength and resourcefulness; being a Slytherin with Gryffindor friends; and, of course; Richard the snake. Last but not least, I find it particularly impressive how vivid and detailed you portray the way Harry perceives his environment.
You're a good writer and you've got a good story going (plot- iand/i character-wise), so, please, make my day with an update.
mab70 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Seems like the beginning of a very marvelous story, I am very sad to see that is not been updated in many years. I can only hope that one day your muse will allow you to return to it and I will favorite And follow this story in hopes of seeing it happen.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ktobin chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This fic is fantastic and it's a true shame to see that you haven't posted since 2007. Thank you for sharing what you have, though, it was a pleasure to read!
KBTEAS chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Ooh! Good start! I'm very interested in seeing where this series will go, very curious indeed... please keep going!
Seapatrol chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is great. I has been years since this has been updated will you be continuing it.
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
need more
Allie Lou chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
More please!

Loving this story xx
OrleaKingslea chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Why have you stopped writing this? This has to be one of the best slytherin Hary fcs I've read, and one of the most convincing and realstiic blind Harry stories. So please, please update?