Reviews for As A Bat II: The Heir of Slytherin
Suzy chapter 1 . 7/4
Hi,
I like it. I like the blind Harry and the "kind" Snape.
oh and Blaise. I love them.
But i have a question, where is the next chapter?
thanks
suzy
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 5/20
will you be continuing this story?
CheyChey19 chapter 1 . 5/15
I like how it contiues from As A Bat. Would like to know what happened between Harry and Professor Snake , when Harry live with him for a month. Would like to read more please.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 5/11
If you would excuse my attempts to resurrect this nearly decade-old story, I would like to encourage you to continue it. The first one was quite enjoyable. I've put off favoriting it for the time being, as the story isn't complete enough yet, but I have followed it.

Thank you for your consideration.
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 1 . 5/2
I need more. Please, continue the story! I love your writing style and the way you portray each character. I just finished As A Bat and started As A Bat: Heir Of Slytherin and my world crumbled when I saw no more than one chapter. I am in literal disarray. Please, finish this story!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 1 . 4/28
Oooh, sounds interesting. Does Dobby realize that Harry IS already at Hogwarts? Hehehehe... More chapters please!
I'd love it if you could continue this! Bat Potter is just too cute () I NEED MOAR
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/9
Just have Blaise tell his dad he's getting close to Harry to take advantage of his status and fame. Social networking is a tried and true method of getting ahead in life.

It saddens me to see that you haven't written recently. This was a fascinating read.
hawleann000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Please write more I loved the first book and now I want to read this one but its not finished.
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wait...there's no more...? But...but...
Chibisuka6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I would like more to this story please it's very interesting.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow I absolutely love this story and the different perspective to it, I honestly can't wait to find out what happens next.
Books are awesome01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
It's great. When are you going to update?
geetac chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I like the beginning story's chapter very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I'm liking this... a bit more about his house on the grounds and his garden (possibly with neville) wouldn't hurt. tell me you're still doing this?