Reviews for Talkative
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 5/22
This is such a unique fic idea, and very well written.
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 3/14
Aw, what a cute fic:)
Nevermore16Raven chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This fic was so adorable. I love this pairing sooooo much
umiko fukashi chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Cute loved the ending
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was cleverly and beautifully written. I love your use of diction, it was really amazing to see Haruhi and Mori exchange a conversation by just gestures and facial expressions. Quite an ingenious plot. I really liked your subtle language, the nuances were just great. I especially liked the last line! Well done! I really loved this little one shot! Thanks for writing it, it made my day! :)
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
GODDAMN YESSSS!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
D'awwww! I love fics like this, and this was very nicely done! So very cute!
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I was surprised to see that a drabble is the most favorited of this ship, that's really rare, but i understand now. That story was really excellent, so cute(!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautifully written! Very poetic and true to the characters!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you did a great job with this. You were true to each character and did a wondrous job applying deep meaning to their body language. Not a lot of people write good Mori pairings, because they usually have to change his character a little to develop the plot, but this is glorious!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice
Qiaros chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I don't have a word to said... I was speechless when I read this fic! Hope you can make another fic as great as this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I hope one day I can talk to someone like that..sigh
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW...MORE,PLEASE
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was absolutely adorable. Mori is really veryvery sweet.
Everyone seems perfectly in character. Especially Haruhi and Mori.
I feel that in a lot of stories involving the two, their characters are lost behind the romantic aspect of the story. But you did a wonderful job of including Haruhi and Mori's easy way of speaking (or not speaking, as the story shows,) their love of the Host Club and especially how adorably stupid (that's not the right word) Haruhi can be regarding matters such as romance.
Brilliant story :)