Reviews for Talkative
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 5/31
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was cleverly and beautifully written. I love your use of diction, it was really amazing to see Haruhi and Mori exchange a conversation by just gestures and facial expressions. Quite an ingenious plot. I really liked your subtle language, the nuances were just great. I especially liked the last line! Well done! I really loved this little one shot! Thanks for writing it, it made my day! :)
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 4/11
GODDAMN YESSSS!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
D'awwww! I love fics like this, and this was very nicely done! So very cute!
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I was surprised to see that a drabble is the most favorited of this ship, that's really rare, but i understand now. That story was really excellent, so cute(!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautifully written! Very poetic and true to the characters!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you did a great job with this. You were true to each character and did a wondrous job applying deep meaning to their body language. Not a lot of people write good Mori pairings, because they usually have to change his character a little to develop the plot, but this is glorious!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice
Qiaros chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I don't have a word to said... I was speechless when I read this fic! Hope you can make another fic as great as this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I hope one day I can talk to someone like that..sigh
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW...MORE,PLEASE
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was absolutely adorable. Mori is really veryvery sweet.
Everyone seems perfectly in character. Especially Haruhi and Mori.
I feel that in a lot of stories involving the two, their characters are lost behind the romantic aspect of the story. But you did a wonderful job of including Haruhi and Mori's easy way of speaking (or not speaking, as the story shows,) their love of the Host Club and especially how adorably stupid (that's not the right word) Haruhi can be regarding matters such as romance.
Brilliant story :)
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
No words. I love the silent communication and Haruhi's perpetual obliviousness and Mori's just always been my favorite and OMFG LOVELOVELOVE.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is absolutely charming.
pinklover101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That, was one of the most amazing things I have ever read. I swear, it's absolutely brilliant. I can't even say how good this story is. (which is kinda funny considering what the story was about) but I'm serious. Thank you so much for writing this. _
rayningnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love this pairing, and I'm glad Mori's actually 'talkative' in this :D

-Twinklefeather