Reviews for Talkative
Cheshire 2313 chapter 1 . 1/26
Ahhhh the way it should be between them, really! The fluffiness is great with this one. :D
alskdjfslkjafljsdk chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is such a unique fic idea, and very well written.
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Aw, what a cute fic:)
Nevermore16Raven chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This fic was so adorable. I love this pairing sooooo much
umiko fukashi chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Cute loved the ending
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was cleverly and beautifully written. I love your use of diction, it was really amazing to see Haruhi and Mori exchange a conversation by just gestures and facial expressions. Quite an ingenious plot. I really liked your subtle language, the nuances were just great. I especially liked the last line! Well done! I really loved this little one shot! Thanks for writing it, it made my day! :)
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
GODDAMN YESSSS!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
D'awwww! I love fics like this, and this was very nicely done! So very cute!
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I was surprised to see that a drabble is the most favorited of this ship, that's really rare, but i understand now. That story was really excellent, so cute(!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautifully written! Very poetic and true to the characters!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you did a great job with this. You were true to each character and did a wondrous job applying deep meaning to their body language. Not a lot of people write good Mori pairings, because they usually have to change his character a little to develop the plot, but this is glorious!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice
Qiaros chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I don't have a word to said... I was speechless when I read this fic! Hope you can make another fic as great as this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I hope one day I can talk to someone like that..sigh
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 7/28/2012