Reviews for Perfect
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was awesome, keep writing great things like this!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Not bad
xwingday chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Good job.
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love gay guys! It's so annoying when they turn out to be gay... Anyway, j'adore the fic.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really cute but I think it could've gone smoother with more editing. Very cute though! XD
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Haha, I loved it. Good job! :]
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/22/2007

EMERALD LOVER chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
that was so cute

i really liked it

i wonder why not a lot of people reviewed

you are so awesome

are you gay?-that is so funny LOL

adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
If you have trouble with your English (I read that you did on your profile just now), perhaps you should find a beta who's better with English grammer? If you'd like, I love avoiding school work, and I grew up with a father who checks my class notes for spelling and grammer.
X X Ringo X X chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hee hee, some of my best friends are gay too, although I don't think I've been unfortunate enough to fancy a gay guy yet. 'cos that could be really embarassing...hold on, atleast, i don't think the guy I like is gay...(i hope)
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Adorable! It does need a little bit of editing though; there were several spelling and grammatical errors, but nothing too too horrible. You're a great writer, I just think you need a beta to polish it up.

Regardless, it was still cute :) Keep writing!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I thought this was very cute for your first Remus/Tonks story. A few typographical or grammatical errors here and there, but no big deal. Overall, good job! )