Reviews for A sick man's game
Foxfire832001 chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
Yes! All's ideed well that ends well! & now Greggo & his new girlfriend from the lab can have a pleasant date night together! Now everything is indeed back to normal! Thank God!
Foxfire832001 chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
Kudos to Greggo! You did great kiddo! Way to go!
Foxfire832001 chapter 33 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! The trial is really something isn't it? As for Hodges? Talk about a total nutcase! & to think that this is all connected to the late Holly Gribbs? OMDG! I wonder what she'd would've thought about all of this! I remember her as being someone who seemed to have as much goodness & light within her like Greggo does & that she wouldn't have hurt anyone on the team whatsoever! I can't wait to see what Greggo has to say about all of this too!
Foxfire832001 chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
I'm glad that Greggo is finally feeling better & also is back to his usual razamatazz! I just loved what he said just now about Hodges, that shows that my dear sweet Greggo is back in the groove! As for Gil enraging that other doctor? I support Gil 1000%! Greggo's regular doctor has more common sense then that other one anyway!
Foxfire832001 chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! THis so called Young Doctor is there because Greggo's regular Doctor is having to do a surgical procedure on someone else? Kudo's go to Gil for not only getting this bastard to do his dam job & give Greggo the cure, but also setting him straight! Sometimes I had to say it but this is why I don't have much use for or even trust those who work in the medical establishment! It's doctors like this guy that give the Medical Establishment a very bad name & reputation as far as I'm concerned!
Foxfire832001 chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
OMDG NO! After all that we've been though...What Poor Greggo & his teammates have been though! NO!
Foxfire832001 chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! MY poor dear sweet Greggo! Where the hell are they with the antidote for this?!
Foxfire832001 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! Good always triumphs! Way to go CSI's!
Foxfire832001 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! HOly Cliffhanger indeed!
Foxfire832001 chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! Hodges is really evil! My poor dear sweet Greggo, dear God please do something to help my favorite CSI's please!
Foxfire832001 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! My Poor Greggo! Hodges is really going to get it! He dared to poison Greggo in such a way that if Gil & the others tried to save him they'd all still loose him! GRRR!
Foxfire832001 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! Gracious God, please have mercy on poor Greggo & please also help Gil, Nicky, & Warrick find out where the hell Hodges is & also find out what type of poison he used as well, so that an antidote can somehow be found!
Foxfire832001 chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
OMDG! MY poor Greggo, Hodges is going to pay for this big time!
Foxfire832001 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Thank God that they foudn him, I just hope that it's in time for eveyone's sake! Hodges is in really deep trouble now!
Foxfire832001 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Dear Lord, Hodges has really lost it & gone over to the dark side! Help Greggo & the others please!