Reviews for With You
xander lilly chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I personally love what you did there. Fluff Especially included! 3 tsusoka 4ever.
Elyse Nao-kunHashiba lover chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Aww, that was so adorable! I love Tsuzuki and Hisoka together and Watari never fails to amuse me. Even though you said that you don't really enjoy writing fluff, I think you did a great job with this. It had just the right amount of fluff. Kudos to you! _
Hotaru-domo chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was so lovely~
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
This was so cute. I'm glad I found it, it was well worth reading.
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
Ever since this story came out, I've been saying "Pet me!" to people when I'm bored (mostly my poor mother). Thanks for starting a bad habit _
SKIN READY chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Great... now I want a boyfriend even more! (Loves fluff... and wants a fluffy boyfriend...)

I would have commented on all the chapters, but that would have probably ended up with a few thousand "I love this story; it makes me want to go squee~!"s on your review pages.

Thank you SO MUCH for the fluff! It makes me happy!

(By the way, I love your disclaimers! They're so fun to read!)

Infinity/5 stars,

Infinity to the infinite power/5 floating pink, fluffy, sequined hearts flying around my head.
Sakura-Blessing chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
that was really great. )

i really like your style, the words all fit together perfectly!

keep it up!
XoHikarix chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
That was so cute. I enjoyed reading every bit of the story from the first words to Hisoka's realization that he was loved :3.

That was such a nice fic to read right off the bat. It was very nice and I can't wait to read more stories by you. I loved the waltzing part the most and Saya and Yuma's suddan visit. It was amazing.
myinuyasha04 chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Ah, I overflow with warm fuzzy feelings! Out of the many many series that I have read... I have to admit that Tsuzuki is one of my very favorite characters! The others are all fantastic too, but I love how many sides Tsuzuki has to him... I want one!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
aw Hisoka is so dense its adorable -

lol, this is really cute,

ja ne
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
*squeals* omg thats so cute!
Jazi chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
*blinks* Wait, how did I miss this? Don't I have you on my author update list? I totally thought I did... okay, I'll fix that after I'm done reviewing...

I live and die for your romance. *keels over* So adorable! I love clueless Hisoka and romantic Tsuzuki. And the little Watari/Tatsumi bits you threw in totally made my day. Heh, heh, yeah I'll *bet* Tatsumi's busy on Valentine's Day... *evil grin*

The scene with Tsuzuki reading aloud was too adorable. The way you painted them, with Hisoka all snuggly with the blanket and Tsuzuki reading to him, it made me melt into a pool of Jazi-goo. I wonder how many times I can use the word "adorable" without sounding repetitive...

And the *ending!* I almost hugged my laptop. I really wanted to squeeze something and squeal, "Finally! Aw, that's so perfect!" Not only are they finally together, but they're dancing... waltzing... ooh...

*snaps back to reality* Ahem. Onto a somewhat sane-sounding review... Beautiful story. Flawless writing. Adorable Tsuzuki and Hisoka. Perfectly in character. One happy reader. I bow down to your talent.

And now I'm off to add you to my author alert list. I'll never miss one of your stories again! Never!

Wow, that totally didn't sound stalker-ish at all...
Nicole chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
aw. i loved that it was so cute. they do make an adorable couple and your a great writer.
Ahria chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Perfect ending! I really enjoyed this. _

-Ahria
Yuki Kuray chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
OH, MY GOD... IT'S SO PERFECT!

And believe me... It must be really great 'cause I rarely finish reading long stories like this one.

Good job.