Reviews for FMA Advice Column
Yuki Suou chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
I saw a meme regarding the last one in Facebook XDD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Jean Havc: I don't understand why Roy steals all your women. You are much smarter, funnier, HOTTER, and you define toy have a better personalit. Grow a pair.

Roy: You're really stupid, you know that. Riza LIKES you for gds sakes! She's just in denial.

Ed: you're sexy

Winry: you scare me

Fiery: you're cute

Alphonse: please look after your brother. We all know that he's reckless, and that he is in dander because of his chibi-like size.

Love, Alyx
Sarah Colt chapter 76 . 2/14/2013
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank both Riza and Hughes.
You see I had to write a eulogy for my public speaking class and so I chose to write one for you, Hughes. I actually brought my teacher to tears, dispite her not knowing you. I really wish you had lived, though. Have you ever read one of those fanfics in which you never really died but you had to fake your death to protect your family? If so, what did you think of them? Thank you again for helping me pass public speaking.

And to you Riza, who has always been a source of constant inspiration for me. For creative writing we had to write about our favorite character from any form of media and our work would then be submitted to a contest. I chose you and I won. You really are very wonderful and I hope you know that.

I should also appologize to you, Roy. I'm sorry that I always write you as a complete bastard in all of my fanfics. I know your not a bastard but for whatever reason I always seem to make you into one. But hey at least I'm not writing slash between you and Ed...actually...maybe I should lol :)
Spark 2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Heeeeeeey, this fic needs RONDOMNESS like ask mario and sonic by plasmatroopa and ask bowser and the koopa kids by Christinawakinski02

FMA characters: You know they made a tournament fighting game for you all on Nintendo DS, right
Even the Homonculi including Lust, Wrath, and Greed.

Ed: If someone*looks at Mustang* makes you made just use a four word sentience that'll KO them in one try... IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!

Hosts: Same as Ed

Greed: *Morshu voice* BAWMBS, you want it?* throws them at him* *regular voice* THAT'S for Kidnapping Al and Lust ACTUALLY teamed up with Ed, something that YOU could've did!

Dolchett: I found this offensive to you, read Dominance by MidnightsPhantom, Do what you want to the author, I dont care.

Loa: Do You have any personalities at all?

Winry: Why hit Ed with a hammer when you can use THIS! *hands her a golden hammer from SSBB*

Lust: what is ur life like?

Muffin: Make someone mad enough to say FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and they'll explode. It's REALLY hilarious.

Homonculi: Read IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR, I dont know the author, but it's a little funny.

RANDOMNESS *throws in Dino Piranha*

Dolchett again: Being a dog has it's advanteges huh, I REALLY like dogs.

Roy: You're a real lady's man arent you?

Riza: If Roy makes you mad, dont just aim it at him, FIRE IT, he'll be Ok* gives her Shoop Da Whoop powers*

*Throws in 5 orbs of light* who ever absorbs these will learn PK STARSTORM XD

Al: If you were on Lyoko, what would you be?

Ed: Same as Al

Roy, Riza, Greed, Winry, Lust, and Dolchett: same as Ed

*throws in 6 pokeballs* these contain: Pikachu, Crockerock, Escadrill, Dragonite, and Ashawatt

Crystal: Any of the FMA cast gets out of control, use this.*gives her a Fangirl whistle*

Ed: Mind if I test the FFFFUUUUUUU-BOOM- thing on you if not, oh well, if so you (better than a short joke) look liiiiiiike... MONEQUE PARKER XD

Al: Here's somethin for the cat killers*gives him Shoop Da Whoop powers*

FMA AND HOSTS: What fast food resteraunts do you like?

Oh, and if you answered no Ed, then *rageguy face* FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-BOOOOOOOOOM-

SPARK 2 is OUT!

Oh and*throws a bone past Dolchett* HAAA SUCKAAAAAH! *throws a 2 Chaos Emeralds at Amako, and Winry* that's it Chaos Control *uses Chaos Emerald to warp away*
Owlsweety chapter 76 . 6/26/2012
I have an account, but I can't login through my phone.

Dear anyone who can answer this (reviewers or author):

I have a friend. She's really a good artist and otaku and all that, and she's super cool. But she has a hard time giving me a compliment. And she takes up all of my best friend's attention, which is annoying. Even at my birthday party, which was at a really fancy restaurant, she acted immature and embarrassing, and she talked to my BFF the whole time, not once giving her a chance to talk to me! And she even brought her phone to the party and she and my BFF were online on it the whole party, like it was lunch hour at our school! It was my birthday, for crying out loud! I didn't show it, but I was really pissed! I don't want to dump her though, because 1) she's my friend and she doesn't really have other friends and 2) my BFF would get really mad at me if I did. I really like my best friend, and I don't want to lose her. We've been best friends since first grade, and she's really nice and sweet and funny and cool. I don't really have any other friends besides these guys. But if I confront my BFF about it, she'll get mad, and if I tell my other friend about it, she won't listen! Can you please tell me a way that I can talk to my new friend without me dropping the other at the same time? Please help! I need an answer ASAP!
kyubuie chapter 76 . 6/4/2012
These questions are mostly in the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood series not the older version

Fullmetal cast: I am such a huge fan I have a few question to my favorite characters.

Any character: I am trying to write a Fullmetal Alchemist FanFiction about a character similar to Ed and Al's trouble when using human transmutation but I am having trouble with starting it off when Ally( my character) was only one yr old with her brother Ryan losing their mom and start to learn alchemy for two yrs and Ryan uses human transmutation to bring their mom back to life ( know result fail and he throws up blood like Izumi ). So my question is how can I be detail enough so the readers can feel like they are in the story? Mainly the human transmutation part and surrounding area ( very dark and spooky area house)

Ed: How would you be different from now if you were the one whose soul is attach to the suit of armor instead of Al?

Out of everyone in the military ( general, colonel, lieutenant, etc) who do you respect the most?

Ed and Al: Do you miss Nina and Alexander? And do you guys plan on saving girls like her?

Al: How connected would you say you are with Ed?

Beside your brother, who do you most respect?

Hawkeye: How do you style your hair?

Do you respect Ed more than colonel Mustang cause I do?

Hughes: Your daughter is soo cute.

Why do you support Mustang when you know you can over power him easily?

Isn't your daughter just the cutest?

Greed: why haven't you lied up till you lied to the prince of Xing?

Who are your closest friends?

Selim Bradley ( Pride): you are such a cool Homunculus. The best ever.

Do you respect Wrath as a father or a friend?

Did you even loved your mother?
lifethroughanotherseyes chapter 76 . 6/3/2012
To Ed: It is obvious that you and Win are close but Dante thought you had/have a thing for Rose, so which one are you more interested in?

To Al: Do you just like cats or is it all small fuzzy animals?

To Winry: In Brotherhood you got a job at Garfiel's. He seems very eccentric and not many men in your era would wear what he does and I was wondering if it took you some time to get used to his behavior?

To Roy: If people payed attention to ether of the shows and manga they would see that you are actually pretty cleaver despite being immature with Ed. Any way, who did you look up to most when you were first starting out?

To Riza: In Brotherhood we see there is an alchemic type tattoo on your back and I was wondering what it was for?

To Jean, Vato, Heymans, and Kain: were there ever times you questioned Roy's actions? Oh and Kain, you and Scieszka would be so cute together!

To Zolf: First off, Very cleaver tattooing your Transmutation circles on your hands. Before you learned how "Invigorating" explosions were, what were your tactics?

To Bradley(Pride/Wrath): In Brotherhood you were basically forced to have the life you do now, if you werent taken as a baby what do you think your life would be like?

To Russell and Fletcher: What are you up to these days?

To Envy-Sama: I will start by admitting that I am a fangirl of your's but not a crazy one and apologies in advance for my bothersome questions.

1. In the first FMA series you'r true form was the offspring of "he who shale not be mentioned unless I would like to die a horrible death", but in brotherhood you were a giant dinosaur thing. I was wondering which true form you preferred?

2. In the first FMA, the ending of it, we saw you go through the gate but never learned what became of you. I was wondering if you would enlighten me?

3. If you were forced to work with one of the other humunculi but were allowed to pick which one, who would it be?(This is not a stupid romance question, I just want to know who you find bearable to be around)

To Greed: Why do you wear the sunglasses? You look a lot better without them. Oh and why did you leave the other Humunculi?

Thats all, sorry for all the questions.
Owl chapter 76 . 4/21/2012
Envy: I love you. Would mind giving me a kiss? I know you probably won't, but oh well. All you need is love. :3 (I sound so dang corny. -.-)oh, and a question...are homunculi all born with ouroborous tatoos? Are they tatooted on by Father/Dante? (depends on which storyline your going with.)

Or are they just a result of a crazy night involving vodka and a tatoo parlor?

Lust: since Envy might be pissed that I asked him to kiss me, I'm going to ask you this one...do homunculi have low drug tolerance? And if Father/Dante got you a car, who would be driving, who would be in the passenger seat changing the radio to heavy metal and annoying the driver, and who would be in the backseat dancing to the radio?
I-Love-roy chapter 76 . 3/14/2012
Hey FMA cast! I am here to ask any of you guys becuz im probably sure none of you guys have best friends. So heres the story/question

So i have this friend her name is jennifer. we've been best friends for a year now. And this year we're not in the same class anyymore. Theres this new girl named Narolin. Shes soooo fun to b around and became prettty tight over the last few months

BUT jennifer doesnt like her and they get into fights with echother constantly. PLUS tey keep pullin me around n Jennifer wants me to pik sides. What should ii do?

P.S Roy im lyk ur biggest fan girl in the world! Your so dam smexy and way better looking than Ed! Shhhh dont tell my sister i said that bout ed. she exterminate me from the face of this earth O_o

~FMA Fangirll!
angel's tears chapter 76 . 11/20/2011
W-WHAT? Have you givin up on your fic? Please say it isn't so!

Envy:

Do you want to kill all the writers? Really? Even ME, your #1 fan? Can I help you kill Hoenheim? *Goes after everyone who's asked Envy to make a blanket* God! What the heck is WRONG with those people? Do you like music? How 'bout J-pop? I love J-pop!Do you like Legend of Zelda? *grabs Envy and teaches him how to play Twilight Princess* You like? A new one just came out today called Skyward Sword. *dances* Will you teach me to fight?

Ed: You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! Wanna spar?

Ling: You rock! *glomps* *gives Ling cheese burger*

Al: Here's a cat that's been made invisible so only you and I can see it! Now let's see Ed take it!

Roy: *Steals gloves*

Greed: You sexist idiot! *punches Greed through ultimate shield* Who says girls can't fight! Now whadda ya think! I dare, I DARE you to fight me!

Wrath: I'll play with you! *gives candy* Happy late Halloween!

*Teaches Wrath to play TP* You like?
Envysmafav chapter 76 . 8/6/2011
Hi,

Okay, first, let me say that I firmly believe that all the homunculi were human once. Otherwise, wouldn't their memories be from the perspective of the one who did the transmutation instead of the dead person?

Envy: What would you do if someone hugged you and you weren't allowed to kill them? I wish I could do that. I'm an Envy fangirl. THEY! ARE! SHORTS! D MN!

Ed: ... Short.

Envy/Ed: Quit trying to kill your little/big brother d mn!

Al: ... Awesome

Wrath: Can I kidnap you?

Lust: Girl, you are bad $$

Gluttony: Why are you so attached to Lust?

Sloth: Were you proud of Ed when he figured out how to kill you?

Pride: ... Freaky. I hate you.

Pride(brotherhood version): Has anyone ever told you that you are too cute for your own good?

Greed: ... Sexist b $ rd

Izumi: Please don't EVER try to kill your son again (even if he's given up on you as his mom)

Dorchet: ... Stupid canine sense of loyalty. I really liked you.

Roy: To borrow Ed's name for you: Colonel B $ rd.

Riza: ... You threatened Mustang. Girl Power!

Love yas,

Envysmafav
Envysmafav chapter 76 . 8/6/2011
Hi,

Ed: ... Short.

Envy/Ed: Quit trying to kill your little/big brother d mn!

Al: ... Awesome

Wrath: Can I kidnap you?

Lust: Girl, you are bad $$

Gluttony: Why are you so attached to Lust?

Sloth: Were you proud of Ed when he figured out how to kill you?

Pride: ... Freaky. I hate you.

Greed: ... Sexist b $ rd

Dorchet: ... Stupid canine sense of loyalty. I really liked you.

Roy: To borrow Ed's name for you: Colonel B $ rd.

Riza: ... You threatened Mustang. Girl Power!

Love yas,

Envysmafav
Tsubasa chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
For the love of all that is holy, stop censoring the stuff and just curse!
Envios chapter 76 . 12/31/2010
Uh, hello FMA people.

So I read this fic, but we got a virus on the computer and I lost the fanfic. Now that I've found it again, I am going to try this out...

Ed:

You will be lucky, because you will probably grow taller, I will most likely stay at the height of 4'11" because my parents are short too.(sad)

I understand why you can't get Al a when you get a permanent house...

Al:

Don't give up hope in getting a cat. We had to get rid of my dogs, because we remodeled our house. It took me about two years of asking and crying and screaming and loneliness, but I convinced them. )

Riza:

It's nice to see a girl that isn't a damsel in distress that's always crying and pouting about her terribble life.(I would hug you but I don't know if you would want me to)

Hohenheim:

When you created Envy, what was your first thought?

Dante:

When you found out Hohenheim left, what was your first thought?

Did you love Hohenheim and did it hurt when he left?

Did you see it coming, or was Hohenheim leaving sudden?

I admire your strengths and I hope I didn't offend you with my questions. (I would hug you but I don't want to offend you.)

Envy:

You are and have always been my favorite character. I like your hairstyle and your clothes. I admire you for your fighting abilities and how you have a comeback for almost anything life/unlife throws at you.

Ever since I could remember I have always wanted to be a shape-shifter.

If you ever got stuck in the form of an animal like in a forest, what animal do you think you could survive as the most?

(I would hug you but I don't want to offend you)

Greed:

I think you're a pretty cool character. I like how you took in the chimeras.

I think your jacket is really nice.

Do you have a favorite chimera or did you like them all equally?(I would hug you but I don't want to offend you)

Wrath:

I think you're pretty cute. (kid-cute not attractive-cute)

Do you hate Envy or are you thankful he took you in (so to speak)?

What's your favorite animal?

I would like a hug but you don't have to give me one if you don't want to...

Lust:

You are probably my favorite female villain other than Dante.

I admire how you can move and fight in that dress...Personally, I hate dresses.

What is your favorite animal and why?

(I would hug you but I don't want to offend you)

I hope I didn't insult anyone or make any of you dislike me.

I don't exactly need advice but I WOULD like to see if any of you have advice for me:

My parents have always had fights ever since I could remember, and over time it got worse. I was probably too naive to notice, or maybe I was in denial to see just how bad it got. Whenever they fought I would try and stop them or solve it peacefully, but they would turn their anger to me, and start screaming at me to go to my room. I would always start crying then. It got to where in 7th grade my dad stormed out and slept in a hotel for the night. They are trying to hold it together until I am 18, but they can't even sleep in the same bed anymore!One of them sleeps in the spare room. It breaks my heart to see this, and I'm only 14. It got even worse though. They actually started fighting on CHRISTMAS EVE! A holiday that's is SUPPOSED to bring family closer together. I broke down and started crying then...What hurts the most is that I know that there is nothing I can do. I have completely given up on having a happy family again. I am probably not even going to get married just because of the fact that I'm afraid that this might happen to me...My friends tell me not to give up hope, but I can't help it.

I don't want to dump my problems on any of you, but do you think I'm giving up too easily and should suck it up, or is there a real problem?
Legendary Chocobo chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
Alright, FMA crew, I has some questions (and insults) for ya :)

-Roy: Hey, Colonel Pyro! *snicker* And yes, I mean that as an insult. You are indeed a pyro, in my point of view. If you had to kiss a guy, who would you kiss and why? And don't you dare try to weasel out of this, Roy Mustang. People who have no sanity, like me, have issues, and I'll get revenge for it if you don't weasel (heheh...itachi :p) out of answering my question. Trust me, I have my ways.

Now, ignoring my homocidal tendencies...

-Ed: Hi, Fullmetal Pipsqueak! Ah, how I love to insult people. How would you feel if you were turned into a cat? And how to you stay in denial for so long about something like your height? Because I need tips on staying in denial...don't ask why...*shifty eyes*

Also, I bet you secretly enjoy your bickering with Mustang. I'm certain of it.

By the way, I hope you don't take these indirect insults to heart...you're my favorite character after all, even if you do wear elevator shoes...HEY! Wouldn't that mean the three inhes that make you taller than me are from the shoes? YEAH, WICKED! I'm taller than Edward Elric!

Ahem, pretending my insane/crazy spaz attack didn't happen...

-Al: Hiya, Al. (notice how I didn't bother to insult you...you're too awesomely cute and innocent to insult) How would YOU feel if Ed was turned into a cat? And would you want to turn him back? *waggles eyebrows as though suggesting something...but not something perverted, in case the author has a dirty mind that will take it that way...*

-Envy: Oi, Palm Tree! I think I know why people mistook you for a girl at first. I think it's because they didn't realize that you had shorts under the skirt-like...object...thing...WHATEVER IT IS! And because your voice actor is actually a voice actrESS. xD So you sound like a woman. And yes, Envy, this is my way of both comforting you and insulting you. Score one for the mental chick! :3 *does awesomely badass victory dance*

We're ignoring a lot of my problems so far, so why not forget my weird victory dance as well, hm?

-Winry: 'Sup, Winry. Another person I don't want to insult. You should be honored. Anyway, would you ever cut off a limb just to be able to replace it with automail? And if so, which limb?

-Havoc: Hello, Person-Who-Has-An-Awesome-Name! You have trouble with Roy stealing your girlfriends, right? So why not just get a girlfriend who's either afraid of fire or afraid of alchemists? Or one who's resistant to his charms. Maybe an ex of his, or something?

-Schezka: GREETINGS, FELLOW BOOKWORM! :D HOW DO YOU REMEMBER SO MUCH? O.O Doesn't all that knowledge hurt your brain, or maybe come back to haunt you at night (like, give you nightmares or keep you awake or something)?

-Armstrong: Salutations, awesome Armstrong! I just want you to know that you sparkle WAY better than Edward Cullen! Even if your sparkles are my least favorite color! *thumbs up* Keep up the good work, Armstrong. Keep up the good work.

Heheh. Remember, I make fun of the ones I like the most! :D Love ya guys, I'll be back with more questions to annoy you with later! :D

~Kagayaku Midori