Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eternal Guardian
reinforced hell chapter 4 . 6/26
I wanted to post this in the last chapter:

Hmm... It would be cool if Pim could transfer some of his soul from the tower to his cane, and present that as a gift to Harry, so that Harry could have his Guardian with him while he goes to Hogwarts. Of course, Pim would still have to have a part of him in the tower, or to just make it dorment until the summer.

It would be interesting to see the face of someone that wishes to challenge Harry, and Pim poppes out into his corporeal form to defend his ward.

On another note, it seems that Pim has had many students in the past, but only ever one apprentice. I swear, this story keeps reminding me of The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
reinforced hell chapter 3 . 6/26
Ha. It's a battle to determined if it is about the Battle of Gagumela or the Battle of Issues, as there is an issue as to which it is, it seems.
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 6/26
I wonder if Harry will be able to speak the languages of the non-humans. Any language, from feline to pheonix to gobblegook... That would be interesting, having a conversation with a pheonix, one of the lightest beings in the magical world. Yes! For Qeen and Country! (Says the Canadian)
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Boring cliche
sherryola chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
This is the first time I've read any fic in which Dumbledore faces up to the horrors of Harry's childhood and vows to do something about it. I'm impressed. I'm so looking forward to where you take this.
HebrewShira chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I liked the bit with Sally Anne Perks- it's seems we now know the name of the first family this dark being- who I suspect is or is related to Amu- tore up.
HebrewShira chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This chapter was fantastic- unlike many authors who include historical references in their stories yours were accurate detailed and to the point. You could probably make an entire fic out of pim's story. Also great job with the Hebrew- being an American speaker of the language myself the origins of abra kadabra was always one of my favorite things in harry potter
woofwolf chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Hey, I've really enjoyed what you have written (especially this story) and I hope you do well with whatever you put your mind to now! A Pim original would be awesome to read, in my opinion. Anything else you'd write I'm pretty sure I'd at least take a peak at. So, yes.
darthyuthura1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Ive just finished chapter 4 and I must say, your thought process astounds me. I must sincerely congratulate you for the sheer amount of effort that you put into your writings, as well as the basis upon which both your characters and chapters are named. I also feel I must inform you of the undoubtedly impressive way in which you make me (as the reader) feel both pity and undying rage in the actions (and implications) of a certain Headmaster. The journey of Pim in the first chapter was one I felt needed a touch more depth in reference to his beginnings, and i hope that somewhere down the line we will find out a little more about him, not to mention the beast in "the cave of truths" as i have dubbed it (personal preference). Please keep up the good work as it is unquestionably some of the best i have come across on this site or many others, and i would love to keep following your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
You should use "abandoned" instead of "done" in the story description, because the way it is now is really misleading. That said, I understand and respect your decision and wish you all the best for your future writing endeavors.
geetac chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I love this story and wish to follow it wherever it goes. I wish to be emailed and given any of sites.
Illucia chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Good to know you will still continue writing. Then theres a slight glimmer of hope that maybe one day your muse wants you to return to hp fanfiction for some relief :)
I hope you continue to keep all your stories up and available, even if they're discontinued.
magical fan18 chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
It is a shame that you are unable to continue with this series, but I understand. You should also let some authors Adopt some of your fanfictions so that they are not all lost to us.

I also think that an original story with the character Pim as the main character is and does sound like a great idea.

Make sure that when you publish it you send out a wide range PM and notice to many of us who are unaware if you have published it.
Schnuff chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
Writing your own stories, well good luck.
You will need it seeing that you only ever finished very short stories here.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
You are going to still keep your fics(especially this one) up so people can still keep reading them, right? It doesn't matter that they're not complete, their(and this one) are still awesome fics. It lets people keep coming back to reread them when they want to if they have the urge to read it again and again whenever they want to.