Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eternal Guardian
GL chapter 7 . 8/4
The ol' shopping chapter. I can't believe people still write them. I know this fic is older than dirt but...
I guess people don't know the two 'UNIVERSAL RULES' to live by:
1. Shopping sucks.
2. Writing about shopping sucks worse.
Hope chapter 15 . 8/2
I like your story hope you try again
MeinGimli chapter 15 . 5/3
too bad you didnt finish it.
I would read a pim story. he could tell some interesting storys, as long as it isnt just one boring history lesson after another.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
It interesting.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Dropped when Harry "just happened" to go to the same Zoo, on the same day and during the very same hour as the Dursleys, something he decided to do completely independent of them... I mean, really?... He no longer lives with them, no longer lives in the same area. There's no way this coincidentally happened. I don't enjoy forced storys, no matter how interesting the idea behind then are so I'm washing my hands of this fanfiction.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I can see that some of your modern thinking has bleed into this story. That long ago they would have had to be hunter gatherers just to survive. For somebody in that time period, seeing an adult walk back to camp with a dead animal slung over the shoulder would be just as common as seeing a modern adult come home and throw the car keys on a table. It's something that would induce emotions like happiness because they would have food that night, and maybe pride for a successful hunt. For him to be horrified about killing an animal, something that was completely natural back then if you wanted to eat and would most likely have been something he'd already done before, doesn't make sense. And you do realize how important food was back then right? Why did he leave his kill to sit and rot in that cave, when it could have feed him and his tribe? But whatever, I'm nit-picking.
Lalala chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh my!
reinforced hell chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
I wanted to post this in the last chapter:

Hmm... It would be cool if Pim could transfer some of his soul from the tower to his cane, and present that as a gift to Harry, so that Harry could have his Guardian with him while he goes to Hogwarts. Of course, Pim would still have to have a part of him in the tower, or to just make it dorment until the summer.

It would be interesting to see the face of someone that wishes to challenge Harry, and Pim poppes out into his corporeal form to defend his ward.

On another note, it seems that Pim has had many students in the past, but only ever one apprentice. I swear, this story keeps reminding me of The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
reinforced hell chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Ha. It's a battle to determined if it is about the Battle of Gagumela or the Battle of Issues, as there is an issue as to which it is, it seems.
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I wonder if Harry will be able to speak the languages of the non-humans. Any language, from feline to pheonix to gobblegook... That would be interesting, having a conversation with a pheonix, one of the lightest beings in the magical world. Yes! For Qeen and Country! (Says the Canadian)
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Boring cliche
sherryola chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
This is the first time I've read any fic in which Dumbledore faces up to the horrors of Harry's childhood and vows to do something about it. I'm impressed. I'm so looking forward to where you take this.
HebrewShira chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I liked the bit with Sally Anne Perks- it's seems we now know the name of the first family this dark being- who I suspect is or is related to Amu- tore up.
HebrewShira chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This chapter was fantastic- unlike many authors who include historical references in their stories yours were accurate detailed and to the point. You could probably make an entire fic out of pim's story. Also great job with the Hebrew- being an American speaker of the language myself the origins of abra kadabra was always one of my favorite things in harry potter
woofwolf chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Hey, I've really enjoyed what you have written (especially this story) and I hope you do well with whatever you put your mind to now! A Pim original would be awesome to read, in my opinion. Anything else you'd write I'm pretty sure I'd at least take a peak at. So, yes.