Reviews for The Midnight Club
JaneX23431 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was great! What an original, awesome little idea! You have amazing talent!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was extremely touching. I don't know how to explain it, but my heart went out to them and the fact that all they have to connect them to their past life is meeting at night at their old home.

I loved it. It might not be 'earth shattering', as you said, but it was lovely.

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ha ha ha. So cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
peaches chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
its great to think that they acually did that. its hard to make a huge change and leave things you love behind, but to be able to hold on to a part of that happy time period is great.

that was a very nice story. keep writing.
Meggie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was FANTASTIC! You write PR fics so realistic and it's like you've brought the show back to life and I just love that. Please write more like this.
Rohan Seth chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
After reading and reviewing your story "Existence" I wanted to read more of your work. I am not disappointed- you have raised a very interesting and serious point about the rangers' connections to Zordon and the command center after they retired. I think it's a very plausible theory. In my own mind I always struggled to believe that the rangers (most especially Jason) could "walk away" from their duties so easily. This story offers a very good answer to that mystery.

Shallow Waters chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was really really good, really really great! You should write more of these, it sure does go a damn way to making things more plausible.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very cute! I liked it, and it makes a great deal of sense to me. Why should they never visit again, just because they're not active anymore? After all they've done, it would just be rude to never see them again. Excellent idea, and I love seeing their friendship so strong. There's such a severe lack of that these days.
pieball chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Excellent story, very well written and thought out- it came across as being very refreshing, soft and realistic. Excellent characterization. Quality stuff and I, for one, would be very interested to read more of your one-shot fics. *pieball*
LuthiSili79 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This story is a really good shorty! It's very refreshing and a nice quick fix of Power Rangers! Great work! :-D
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
You're a wonderful writer with long narratives, and you prove here that you're also wonderful with one-shots. This was really well written as well as being an original "canon" fic and you don't see many of them around! It couldn't be any more different from your other work, either (subdued is a nice change). You truly are a unique author. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
C2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was a wonderful story. I quite enjoyed it. You really should post more of your one shots. Not everything needs to be epic. 0)

Thanks for this, its amazing
Aztec Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This was a fantastic one-shot and a realistic idea! I really liked it.
KevinBoy chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
icstars chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
oh this is really good! so realistic and sweet and i could picture it all so clearly. zack made me laugh and i liked the interaction between all of them, you always write jason really well. just a really nice story, even though all your stories are awesome, this was different because it wasn't dramatic! lol nice change, you're very talented! post more one-shots soon!