Reviews for Lean On Me
Brenny chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
well damn you, i really like to quote lines, so after starting to read, i thought -"hmm, this line you could quote later"- than i read further -"i'm gonna quote this line!"- i kept on reading -"damn i want to quote this"-... so in the end i just got to many wanna-quote-lines, therefore i have to settle for a simple "damn that was a great story" and i really start to love your chick flick moments.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I actually like your version better than Kripke's...maybe he's hiring. Great job with the angst! chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Really enjoyed that, so emotional and heartwrenching but great to see Dean actually opening up to Sam and showing his emotions. And Sam not wanting to go on if it was without Dean. Awesome writing, really showed the tight bond and relationship the boys have with each other! Loved it!
04238 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Man, you broke my heart. More than once. Broke it then pieced it back together when they made up then broke it again with the ending. (seriously)

'“I'd have died too”'. 'You were the one who chased away the nightmares'. The writing was just beautiful, and when Sam put down the gun...

Brilliant work.
gatorpez chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very nice! I loved that ending scene in Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things...Jensen did such a great job, he just broke my heart.

Thank you for sharing this fic with us.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2