Reviews for Moss Covered Branches
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Short, but cute.

Yes, I'm reviewing yet again. Because I can. I like it, really, because of the setting. IT'S THE JUNGLE. W00T! Not to mention the mention of Donald and Goofy, which is alwasy great in my book.
ahnminh chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yuppers. Sora's cute.

This fic is too.

I love it. ;)
FallIntoTomorrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
cool! i like it. o that reminds me... can you pretty please update your story 'wheels on the bus'? i really love that story and it would be awesome if you updated it. (:
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
WHOAWHOAWHOA.

I figured it was time to read another one of your recent fics. Gray-Rain Skies withdrawal - it's a killer. And, I'm anxious to see the results for your contest, soo... been stalking your profile all day, and it's hard not to notice those tempting stories beneath it. ;

Lovin' the tree symbolism. Where it started here: "There was so much more at stake..." and ended at, well, the end.

"...trying to pretend he wasn’t afraid of the dark (when, really, he was petrified, because the dark had taken everything away)..."

I really like that line.

I dunno. I thought it was angsty. Am I stupid? D: I've never had a good grasp on the definition of that word. Either it means depressing, or questioning the meaning of life or something along the lines of that. I think this honestly shows a lot of pondering. Anywho, I liked it regardless. Really did.

.x. Constance.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw that was a sweet ending. A real moral booster.

I wonder...what if Sora actually got a full night's rest while on his journey, and what if he woke up to a nice pot of joe each morning (if he's into that sorta thing) and the smell of roses, would he not be so emotionally struggling inside? ...hm. Anyway, it's just a thought.
Yu207 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Loved it and love Sora!

D

Sora is just so... Sor in this story!

great job!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
...

*dies from the incredibleness of your writing*

this is so good! the feelings...the setting...can't even explain what i like about them, because now i can't think.

great work, again!
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
aw this was well written for sure.
Lady Anaia Lionel chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
*reviews until I have a tumor*

This one was really cute. I want to make a concept art of it now. Him in the tree as the light is shining through :-3

Sora is adorable and huggable. YAY!
tyco622 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
AW! He is cute. *sneak attack hug*

-R
Jdogg1264 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
good ol' determined Sora!

Like the enthusiasm in this one, good job!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh lovely!

I love the symbolism here, and KHI Sora rocks. Angsty Sora is always lovely from you but you write an awesome happy one as well! D
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wow, all I can do is smile right now. That story really warmed my heart, and I mean it. That was really great.
FernClaw chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Fc: -jumps through the cobwebs- SHE'S ALIVE!

Fern: -pushes past cobwebs- chill. Grey's not frankenstein... You hyper idiot

Fc: Blame the beer. Erm Root Beer I mean! -grins sheepishly-

Fern: -groans-

Fc: Um Fern.

Fern: -crossly- What?

Fc: -grins- There's a spida on your head!

Fern: -shreiks and frantically tries to get rid of the spider-

Fc: -is dying from intensive laughter-

Fern: -glares- I hate you...
DPWolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
-bows head- I'm so sorry for not resonding to you for like...weeks. ' I got caught up in things, and I created a KH forum and...well, sorry. xD

Great fic though. Although I fell a lot from the vines in Deep Jungle. It annoyed me. A lot. But seriously, your writing style just makes the perfect picture of a determined Sora trying to climb those vines. _ Keep up the awesome work!

Wolf