Reviews for A Different Kind of Basket
micahskitty chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
I like your title which is part of the reason I decided to read it- I say keep it. This was a very fun read, and I cannot wait to see what else will happen. I think maybe you should include something 'Tragic'. Maybe along the lines of Kyo's fan-club kidnapping Tohru with promises of torture? And dundundun! Kyo to the rescue. And yes, I did just play the dramatic hero music in my head. I adore this story, and it has one of the funniest lines: "“Now, don’t be such a sadist,” Uo rebutted." I absolutely adored it!
The Only Onigiri chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
Oh, I am very sorry to hear about your cat! I hope he went to kitty heaven or wherever we go! Great chapter! I liked it a lot, the end was a very good part too! I think you should do whatever you wish with this story! If there is a tragity, I will cry though. ; Please update when you can!

P.s The Only Onigiri is the name of my real account, I just don't want to log in, please forgive me?
Skulleh chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Yay! It's longer! And it seems our two little lovebirds have finally gotten together.
Adamida chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
ADD MORE! . I love it
moonflower chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
*sweatdrop* Well, at least Kyo-kun came! Please update when you can!
Skulleh chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Ah...how interesting. Kyo opens up-on his own accord too, not something you'd expect everyday.

Wow...I'm glad I checked my email. I was feeling a little Fruit's Basket-y after I watched the volume of the anime.
The Only Onigiri chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Gomen nasai! I forgot to tell you moonflower and The Only Onigiri are the same person, me. I am so sorry! Please forgive me! :( Good chapter, please update when you can!
moonflower chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
T-T Not again! Please update when you can!
PurpleHime chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
omg... poor tohru... that's so sad! wah! i can't wait for kyo to come and comfort her1! love it and update!
Skulleh chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Finally! An update! (Even if it is a different story). This story sounds cute. All hail Kyo/Tohru pairings!

I don't remember if I told you or not, but I watched the entire Fruit's Basket anime series. And I'll have to agree with you. Kyo is hot!

Vanessa
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Haha! Hana-chan and Uo-chan really like to mess with Kyo-kun, even before they meet him. Please update when you can!
PurpleHime chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
aww... that's sweet! kawaii! please update! i love it and want you to continue it!