Reviews for Only Human
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my, that ending! *haha* I should stop drinking coffee while reading fanfiction. LOL
NotInUsages chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That last joke took me a minute then I spit a bit of my drink out, nice touch
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Haha! That ending! Oh, Reid.

I love how tight this fic is. You have angst, whump, angry/protective Morgan - who is a favorite of mine - and humor all in under a thousand words. Very well done.

And, wow, I'm jealous of your observational skills. I never would've noticed that he changed types of gloves! That's impressive!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
A very nice piece, wished it had been Spencer.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ahahaha...love the last line...sooo funny
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Liked it
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
lol hehe

I loved it!

It started out as an "Oh my god, Reid!" Fic, and suddenly made me lol.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Phew! YOu had me worried at the beginning! I loved this! Just latex-good! hehehe...Spencey told a joke :) Great story; thnx for sharing!
Randee15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So cute! Given all the whumping this fandom loves to give our darling Reid, I'm astonished stories about his latex allergy are so rare. But you did it well for such a short story, and even managed to use both its dramatic/comedic possibilities!

To answer Tearbos's question: Reid, along with the rest of the BAU, used latex gloves in season 1. In season 2, Reid switches to nitrile exclusively, with the rest of the team phasing latex gloves sometime afterwards - at first only when sharing scenes with Reid, but later also for scenes without him. No explanation is/was given for the switch (but, of course, MGG probably simply developed a RL allergy, necessitating the switch for safety's sake).
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
LOL WTF. RANDOM ENDING. XD!

*fave*
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
he he he he hehe
tearbos chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great story. Yeah, that would have sucked. I missed the change in gloves though. When did that happen?
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that story was so frekin AWSOME!, happy writing.

XD
gerfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
LOL, like the ending. Good story.
virtual-toast chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Loved it! God that man is cute. :P Keep up the great work!

Luv alwayz,