Reviews for The Curse of the Goddess
09sasha chapter 18 . 5/30
Absolutely love this story. Its amazing. :-)
snazzieshazzie chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
Omg you have to finish this please. This is amazing.
I M Sterling chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
lol! Oh I love it! Hermione needed a group of people to boss!
Lovers in London chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
pppllllease write more :D
Desiraes0220 chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
Kool story love it wish for more updates though hopefully sometime soon but untill then keep up the great work
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
this is really good I love it update soon :)
house3er4ev chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
just found this story and I love it! keep it coming asap
masia chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
More...please...? :)
HermioneDiggory chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
I was actually searching for another story on , but was delighted to discover several more chapters of your wonderful story. I originally discovered 'Goddess' on TPP, but was disappointed over the lack of updates and feared the story had been abandoned. So, believe me, finding out otherwise has truly made my night! A huge box of Honeyduke's finest for you and a humongous bunch of carrots for your ailing bunny, my dear. :)
sevs-white-rose chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
This story is awesome. I have never read one like it but it just works. You got to update I can't wait to read the rest. My the way I luv voldemort, dork ass whore, new name.
LeaFairy124 chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
OMG! Hermione kissed Snape! *squeals* So awesome! Really great chapter! I loved that Hermione kissed Snape and loved even more how shocked/stunned Snape was afterwards. Hehe.

The girls reactions to Hermione's confession was hilarious and just lovely... It was a very cute scene. Also Pansy's new name for Voldemort was too funny. *giggles*

I wonder if Snape will eventually tell Hermione (and the girls) what Dumbledore has ordered him to do? It would be an interesting twist if he did...

Anywho, thanks for updating! I look forward to reading more in the future too!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
Brava! Excellent story so far, please keep up the good work. One thing I noticed, though, was that you are using "your" as "you're".
villafoo chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
I'm so thrilled that you updated. Definitely a good chapter ;)
Sarah chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Oh. My. God!

I just found this story from my cellphone and started reading.. several hours later, I'm hooked. *squeals and jumps up and down* Oh please update soon!
Norelle108 chapter 18 . 2/11/2010
I love the story... very original plot!