Reviews for PPC: The long way: The ten walkers
kchu0403 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I know it's been several years now, but when do are you going to start writing again? I really enjoy your writing; it's funny, fluent, creative and much more. I look forward to a new chapter ;)
The Bloke chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Thank Eru for the death of the sues, that's all I can say.
othergirls chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
O_O People actually make the characters that bad? How can anyone stand to read something with a person with 'Sun Child' powers in it? The stories you're writing about scare me. Sorry for being too lazy for multiple reviews. '
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Al chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
two questions:

Are you still alive?

When are you going to update this story?
Keuka chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I've read a lot of PPC spin-offs, and your stories are definitely some of the best I've found. Keep going!
Jaded Angel of Light chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Yay you live! I went skiing myself a couple months back, snowbaording to be exact. It was an over night ski trip and I was taking beginner lessons and fell down so many times that when we got back I slept for hours and couldn't move for days. Fun but painful that was.
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Well Geez finally! Please update!
Authoressinhiding chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
*laugh* They overslept and missed Weathertop? O.o That has to burn. Update soon!
TheDreamChild chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Oh I'm excited already! I hope you can update soon!
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I love your stories, they make me laugh - you have such a great sense of humour! Please carry on with the stories!
Chillax chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
'Ello! Chilly here.

I've had a letle obsession with the PPC, and right now I think that Agents Sarah and Alana are my favorites. :-)

I found a Mary Sue that I think would bash. Can be found .

I absolutely love your PPC agents, and will keep checking up for more! :-)

TheDreamChild chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Yeah death to the Sues! I enjoy your characters, they're realistic but not at all boring. I love the idea of being a professional assassin whose sole purpose is to kill Sues. That would be a good job for I hope you update soon!
Jaded Angel of Light chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
If you still live, please give us a sign. The FF "An Elf's Love has come back and multiplied(sp?) I though the Mary-Sue had come back a killed you.

mufasa saga chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Can't wait till she's dead.

Anyways do you take requests?

Wish Upon a Star.