Reviews for Sweet Ruptured Life
auerlia chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
love this story plz update soon.
SummerRain173 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
“You’ll find out soon that some people in this school and much better than others, Dahlia. You don’t want to go making friends with the wrong kind. I can help you there.”

Dahlia turned back and gave Ashley a half smile, “I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks,” she said coolly.

can you say harry potter much... im sorry but those two lines are pratically taken right out of harry potter and the sorcerer's stone in the movie when harry meets draco.
Christal-R chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Hey there. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I'm been busy with college plus I had updates to write and then I kinda forgot about this story for a while lol. Anyways, I've read chapters 4 to 6 and I must say that you're doing really good. Dahlia and Jeff are so cute and I'm glad they're together now, lol. Keep up the good work and update soon. :)
StarSixtyNine chapter 6 . 10/24/2007

Jeff. D.

That was such a sweet chapter! And this is such a kickass story! Please don't tell me this is the end. Because if it is... I'll cry.

LAUREN F chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
aw dat was soo romantic,i absolutely loved it,and i never read things and say that,lolz..i was completely captured in the i feel way kewl cuz u used my poem in the story D
Katrina chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yay... My dayna has a future in writing... I will be the first on line 2 buy the book... Especially if any of our husbandz are plot pointz... I love Matt... But I'm waitin for the part in the story when Matt fallz madly in love wit a blonde girl wit a name like Madison or Chelsea or Brooke... I wonder why... But for real..0i have a true talent..itz unlimited (sorry I had to add that part) n don't ever let any1 tell you that I can't be a writer... Cause babe you are already there!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Love it so far, please update soon!
xFireSpritex chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Hey. Well first thanks for the sidenote on our story. Second I loved this chapter. Get them together already! And YAY for Mickie and Dahlia!
ExistInspire chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
As usual I liked this chapter,it was nicely written and im a sucker for the music you used to again it worked out quite well for me. The ending was just what I was hoping for because lets face it, Im a sucker for a good kiss and it was nice to see her thinking back on it the way she was. Very well done and with summer finally here I hope to see more works from you. Keep up the good work! And bonus Im adding this as a favorite and being alerted when it updates so that you dont have to remind my old tired ass. LOL AWESOME!

xFireSpritex chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
aw i loved this chapter. Jeff as in all blonde? wow. Such a hott dance scene in the club. nice job.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Well I dunno what you should have happen, maybe have her bump into Jeff in the hotel they're staying in or something... but I can't wait for the update!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
This story is really cool! And I loved when Dahlia said that she could figure out about those kind of people herself... reminded me of what Harry said to Malfoy... Please continue to update ur story!
Christal-R chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Hey, I don't know if you remember but you wanted me to check out this story so I've found the time to do so. By the way, it's going really good! I can't wait to read more of it! Hope you'll update soon! :)
SexiBitet chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Hey i really like this story i think you could do a lot with it, i like the direction you have the story going in and i cant wait to see where you will finally take it.

I would say that this is simalare to other high school stories out there but that cant be helped lol. It does variy from all the rest it has its own flavour which is really a nice touch,

Please update soon
lowritheaussie chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I'll make review number 10 *yay* I wish Jeff was my dance partner, never saw Jeff as the dancing type but his body has alot of dancer aspects, more so than someone like Dave Batista or John Cena *sighs*- I wish he was Jeff was my dance partner, but I've already said that

I really like this- I'm always dubious about reading high school fics, but I really really like this... I like the fact that you've incorporated dance which is something people haven't done and that this is Jeff/OC- yes I'm bias so sue me!

This is a long review so I'm going to shutup! Keep up the good work I can't wait to read more :)