Reviews for Love as Their Religion
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 9/8
Aww, super cute! :)
Bellbird chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Terrible? You needn't worry about this being terrible! It was brilliant! Loved it! It was very cute and I loved what Sam said at the end! Haha!

Bellbird xoxo
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved it! I really loved it! :D You did an amazing job!
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Very nice drabbles! I don't know if I could do a drabble...being too wordy and all, but I liked this...especially the last one. I liked Sam telling Dean that he prays for him. Aw!
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw! Very cute - I like the first part better, how Sammy idolizes (?) his big bro... Sweet!
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Very sweet. I've decided to try and stay away from people's opinions of Houses of the Holy because religious debates can gety very sticky, but I do like what you did here. I love that Sam, in the first one, connects Dean to an angel. That was just perfect. And the second one was really nice as well, and those last couple of lines really summed up Dean's beliefs nicely. The third one was sweet, and of course I love the ending! Dean getting kicked out of hell! Yes, I can see that. Hah! Very nice drabbles here.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Aw, that was cute! I like the idea that they're like almost kinda sorta believing in God. They would need that in order to stay sane, and it just makes me happy. Nice work!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I liked that last line. It's so true, and it brought just enough lightheartedness to the drabbles. Great job.

SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Those were cool. I loved the last one the most, just because I am me like that. And no, they weren't terrible at all. :D
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I liked them. I'm not normally a drabbler, but they were nice snippets of thought that didn't need anymore than what you wrote.

I especially liked the last one. You managed to sneak in not only a tender moment, but a humor line as well.

Well done.
angel679 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
The first one was awesome cause really that is what Dean is. He's Sams guardian angel.

The second one just hurts my heart. I hate that our boy looses everything and the one thing he hasn't he's having to battle hell itself to keep.

The last one was great. I'm glad Sam let Dean know that he is really grateful that he is still there with him. Sometimes Sam can come off as uncaring about Dean and then others it kills him to see Dean torn up both physically and emotionally.

I liked them.
Jackyl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
These are lovely. That first one just slayed me. So adorable.

Drabbles may be difficult for you, but you certainly did an awesome job on these.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Not terrible at all!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh, I always melt for stories where Sam's feeling the Dean Love! This line killed me “I know one man who could be.” when Father Reynolds said men can't be angels. And you know it would be Dean that Sam prays for.

Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Very enjoyable. I really liked the third one.