Reviews for Harry Potter and The Shadows of War
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hey ur story is great so far! keep up the good work!

]
Ethereal Fay chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Sorry my friend to told you about this, but you put this fiction in the area in portuguese.

Please move this to your site area, in english.

Thanks, if you reed this.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
like the chapter
NotAnymore9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Your story looks promising, but I hope Sirius survives! And well, why is Neville the Boy-Who-Lived? Did his parents die trying to save him, like with Harry? And I can't believe Peter was so...how should I say it...brave? Well no, that wouldn't be the word, but well in canon he never acts like that, he is more of an observer...well I hope to see a new chapter soon! Bye and good job!
fyretyger86 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
OMG! This was so sad, but I still love it. My suggestion is that you do a brief synopsis of how Neville became the BWL and why Peter is so violent and less cowardly. Another one would be that you do the next chapter from Harry's POV on the night of the attack. Maybe even have a chapter from Remus' POV. You did a really great job on capturing my interest, now I can't help but wonder what is going to happen to Harry next and when will he meet Hermione.
bmatsea chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Its a good start.
hpworld47 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
you killed both of them... no, three of them... at least don't let Harry's childhood be with Dursleys. As for the story... it's nice... As I see now, nobody except, maybe 'moony' doesn't look for Harry. So, you could make him lost to wizarding world
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
O_O

so..all the mauraders are dead cept for moony?...that sucks! T_T