Reviews for The Hibernation of Chivalry
Flyingfish40 chapter 1 . 2/1
Great little one-shot. I love the back anf forth between the two of them. You've really caught their dynamic well.
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love Bones with her anthro talk. I have such a girl crush on her.
jambled chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great fic! Loved the easy banter, and especially the ending with Angela and Booth. That was perfect. You got Brennan's character captured really well which is awesome because I always find her so damn difficult to write. I think the Bren that is in my head is a different one than the one portrayed on the show - I always want her to be a bit less awkward geek scientist. Sadly, no, she still makes me cringe in any interpersonal interactions - except with Booth or the squints. Thanks again for writing!
pandarabbit chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I squeed when I read the spoiler in the AN I didn't know that was gonna happen, loved the oneshot :D the milady part was cute.
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
We all squee watching Bones XD Great story :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 8/20/2009

LOVED the last line!
azuretruths chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is probably one of the most well done stories I've read for a long time.

Characters, perfectly IN character, Bones, her usual self and Booth being as awesome as he usually is.

Very nice job. )
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This is cute. I love Angela's thoughts about Brennan Kicking Booth's ass.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hi there! I came across your fic and just loved it! It was so cute and fluffy, just the kind of stories I like. Nice job! :)
Leina chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Perfect wit, great timing of the delivery and no need for 500 extra words to set up the scene or any reactions. This was absolutely great. I felt this really could have been one of the scenes in the show.

Give yourself another pat on the back, because this one rocks.
celtic33 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was fantastic, as a guy with a strong willed indepent minded wife, I can relate to Booth :) haha although she is more appreciative to chivalry than Bones ;)
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I really like this one! I'm waiting for you to write the fic where Sully points out to Booth he really does have the hots for Bones and gives him say, a week to do something about it before Sully goes for his chance...I'm mean fair is fair, right?

BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
So I didn't come up with Squee? wierd. Then again it's the right word for the Story SQUE!

p.s. I'll Help with the abduction of Seeley Booth

p.p.s How does one kidnap a fictional character?
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
LoL that is pure Genius! Loved it! "You make a cute damsel in distress"-brillaint!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw! He was defending her honor! I wish someone would defend my honor once in awhile... LOL! Loved it!