Reviews for Imperative
Saiph St. Rage chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
um, you may just be my favourite.
TardisCalling chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
The chapter was really good. Also, I just wanted to let you know how much of a help it was. You posted the last chapter the night I watched Doomsday for the first time, and it was really nice to have this to come read after having to watch that horrid ending.

I'm sorry the review is so late, but it was late at night when I first read the chapter, and I wanted to make sure my review would be coherent. Then I kept forgetting. My apologies.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I liked the chapter, and how much of a comfort it was after watching Doomsday.
Uberscribbler chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
So...did they or didn't they?
talkingtothesky chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
*grinning madly* Poor Doctor! He has been well and truly stitched up by those two! Wonderfully in-character for all of the TARDIS crew, and fantastic writing - I salute you! Thank you for cheering me up considerably with this story! (Sequel? *begs* Please?)
Anne Rose chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
The end?

Are you kidding me? That's no where near the end. Did they hit the proverbial jackpot? Did they ever figure out they were actually in love? Dr and Rose that is, not Jack. Poor Jack.

Well?
Anne Rose chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
“Never mind. Forget I said anything.”

Bwahahahaha, yeah, like that's gonna happen now.
TardisCalling chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Finally, the Doctor speaks! His rant was priceless. I look forward to Rose's reaction.

Excellent chapter!
TardisCalling chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
I've been coming to for years, but your story is the one that finally got me to register so I could post a review.

I just love Imperative thus far. You write the Doctor's suffering, and Jack's interference, so well. It would be interesting to see Rose's perspective as well.

Imperative is wonderful, and I hope you update soon.
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ya know? You make it realy hard to read a story w/o being kicked out of the campus library for hysterical laughter.

Not very fair of you. I think the Doctors introspection is perfect, and the turn of phrase is 'brilliant'. I'll read the subsiquent chapters currently, but fist I have places to be and things to go. Hope you understand the spelling and, posibbly, made-up words.
Kiya chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
*dies of laughter*

Oh that was so unfair of Jack. He is a mean, sexy man rofl
vanessadeanne chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Cute! Loved the twist at the end. I would gladly read more so please keep writing!
Uberscribbler chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Jack's going to wish the Daleks really had killed him, isn't he?
Anne Rose chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Bwahahahahahaa! Bad, evil, Jack! LOL
colourmebeautiful chapter 5 . 3/8/2007

!

TBC DEFINATELY!

:D
PetiteCafe chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
"...and set the boy on fire." Hahaha...Brilliant! That's something I always say..."I'm going to set you/that/him on fire." Love it, well done, can't wait to read more...gotta go to work now, darnit!