Reviews for Bonding of Souls
sissa610 chapter 11 . 3/12/2007
oh no!

this is so god! i can't wait for more!
LaurenWinchester chapter 11 . 3/12/2007
Oh no oh no oh no no NO!

*whimpers* Can't wait for more.
friendly chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
just got a chance to read this.. it is really good.. can't wait for more...
funkyspunk chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
i absolutely loved the length of the chapter. its not a big deal but just one thing that may have made this chap better was to add a bit more of frightened!sam because he was hell afraid of fire. hope you dont take this too personally! no offense intended!

nonetheless, brilliant chapter. :)
GuestTypePerson chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
interesting. hmm... weren't there two guys? or something? i dont think this is really over. aww cute dog! maybe it'll stay around for awhile?

either way. cant wait for the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Great chapter once again! I am very interested to see how Dean is going to get Sam thru this anxiety he is facing right now. Please update soon!
supernaturalmommy chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Just wanted to say I've been reading this the whole way through. Not commenting *bad reader* But I really have enjoyed this story. Gritty and in your face, heartbreaking and silly in parts as well. Real good. I can't wait for the nect update.

Kat
Julie chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Good chapter! : )
Kaewi chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
I love the dog!

I'm glad you're dealing with the aftermath D Sounds like there's going to be more to come. Does Sam not realize Abaddon's really dead? That comment of his was really odd. I look forward to more!
Harrigan chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Yay - great new chapter! And they saved the dog!
silentpixiee chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
awomse...totally loved it...please update soon!
SilverStorm06 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Yay! I love dogs! :)
ParallelVerse chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Okay, breathing again...at last. Mind you, you have done a great job maintaining the suspense. But I was getting to the "please find Sam, please find Sam" stage. I want to compliment you on the action writing in the escape from the burning house. Action sequences are hard to do and keep both exciting and coherent. This one had great flow. BTW, I'm a cat person myself, but what a sweetheart of a dog. If I don't miss my guess, she will have a part to play in Sam'emotional recovery. AC (anxiously awaiting another chapter).
TammiTam chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Another great chapter woman! Loved the dog, but loved more that Sammy got away! YAY! Love the brotherly angst. As always, your story is awesome.
roxy071288 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
AW! They have a dog! So cute...
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »