Reviews for Bonding of Souls
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
I can't even explain how much I loved this story. I'm excited to read the others.
doyleshuny chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
I'll say it again. That was FREAKING AWESOME! That whole twist with the cops and the twins. I never saw that coming. I loved the additional charaters like Forge and Brandon. I adore Valkyrie! I've always thought that our boys needed a pooch. On to the sequel!
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
I so adore Bobby! That man is my hero! I think he has done a much better job with those boys then John ever could. I think if Bobby raised those boys they wouldn't have half the issues they have now. This thing was fanatstic from start to finish. That twist at the end where it actually Forge who was the good cop really through me.
doyleshuny chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
OMG Excellent! I truly trusted him. So the "good cop" as the bad cop and vice versa? Holy crap! I didn't see that one coming at all. Freakin superb. I'm so impressed seriously!
doyleshuny chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
I KNEW that was too easy! I mean a seriously evil dude like Abaddon just doesn't die like normal people. Did he make some kind of a deal or is it somebody else messing with Sammy who's already so fragile? I swear this is AWESOME!
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I love Valkarie! She's a total sweetie! She must be so confused cause her daddy isn't there. I know Dean and Sammy will be excellent daddies though. I'm also sure that little Miss Valkarie will have both Sammy and Dean totally wrapped around her little paw. I feel so bad for Sammy. That poor baby is a mess. I'm glad that the "creep" is dead but the damage he did will last a lifetime. This is beyond fantastic. I hope you know I'm totally checking out your other fanfics when I'm done with this. Starting with the sequel of course
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Oh Dammit! I really liked Brandon! He was a sweet kid and poor Sammy really needed him. I knew as soon as he started talking about Valkarye that his days were seriously numbered. Dang it. This is a very well written story. I know I plan on reading you other Fanfics after this. Great job!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
This thing is intense as hell! SHEESE! I mean this is flipping fantasic. The killer is a total freak. I mean you have made him really scary. He's freaking me out and I'm just reading about the dude. I really like Brandon but I'm really scared for him. I mean I know you won't kill Sammy but Brandon is basically fair game. I think he's the only thing keeping our boy Sammy sane right now. This is crazy good. Serioulsy. Excellent Job!
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 9/17/2010
Had to come over and read this one since I'm enjoying the sequel. Read it all the way through when I should have been doing something else. It is that good.
Kitrukia chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
Great story! I will definately be reading more of your stories... and the rest of this series! And I absolutely love the dog! Dean keeps calling her "chicky"! So cute! Great job, keep it up!

Katy
spnMom chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful story. This is about my third time through and I can't believe I never commented (at least on this chapter). The story was pretty rough when the kids were getting killed, but the ending was absolutely wonderful. I love Limp!Sam / Protective!Dean. Thanks for posting.
T.L. Arens chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I love the idea of the brothers owning a dog, but I think a rottweiler would be more useful. :D But hey, they have an angel, so I guess the rotty would be overkill.
Thank you for taking the time to write this story. I think my fave scene was of Dean holding Sam after Sam got shot. Not enough scenes like that. Tolkien proved you can be affectionate without being sexual.
T.L. Arens chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
I just love how Dean is handling the situation-really loved how he stood in the kitchen while Sam talked to the police-Dean is the line you just don't cross. It's really cool to see Dean in Big Brother mode. -
T.L. Arens chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Loved the flashbacks in this story-'specially the one in chapter 8. ;) I can't wait to read of Dean ripping Abaddon's lungs out.
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I really like the narrative from Mary's point of view at the end of this chapter. I too envision Dean and Sam as two sides of the same coin; one could not be without the other. I really enjoy this story, BTW. :D
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »